Page 7 of 105 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

madreBella, if you want to include another post in a new post, you can click the Quote button in the bottom right corner of the quote you wish to include.>

It's easier to copy and paste, is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by madreBella
    madreBella, if you want to include another post in a new post, you can click the Quote button in the bottom right corner of the quote you wish to include.>

It's easier to copy and paste, is that bad?
    I find quoting much easier, its just one click, and then it loads you text box. I think it's easier to distinguish the post your quoting from your actual post.

Sorry for threadjack.

a 5
    Did anyone see the interview on E! (I think)? Everyone I talk to saw it, but I didn't. I was wondering what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Alena's Boy
    Did anyone see the interview on E! (I think)? Everyone I talk to saw it, but I didn't. I was wondering what she said.
    >

? I missed it, I just saw her on the commercial. They aren't supposed to be doing interviews until they they are kicked off or at the end if they win I thought?

They can do interviews for promotional purposes, I believe.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    They can do interviews for promotional purposes, I believe.
    Yeah I found out that she did it- but other than what the producers schedule, all they are ALLOWED to say is "watch the show"

She reminds me of Shannon Elizabeth. Beautiful!

She is one of my top 4. I think she will do well.

She is absolutely gorgeous, though not in my top 5. What a sweet smile! I think it is silly to assume she has been "done" just because she has the kind of features people try to copy. Maybe she has, maybe she hasn't, but there are women with very full lips, perfect noses, nice boobies, etc. who've never had work done. Look at Liv Tyler...

I'm not thrilled with her hair/skin/eye coloring. It's not the brown, it's the particular shade of hair against skin I think. Could this girl pull off a deep red?

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly
    She is absolutely gorgeous, though not in my top 5. What a sweet smile! I think it is silly to assume she has been "done" just because she has the kind of features people try to copy. Maybe she has, maybe she hasn't, but there are women with very full lips, perfect noses, nice boobies, etc. who've never had work done. Look at Liv Tyler...

I'm not thrilled with her hair/skin/eye coloring. It's not the brown, it's the particular shade of hair against skin I think. Could this girl pull off a deep red?

I don't think so, I really like the "chestnut" thing she has going, it looks right to me. Deep red would look fake, and I think she's too olivey for it