Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    she looks like jessica alba to me
    I think she loooks a little more like Shannon Dorhety from 90210, then Jessica Alba . . .

I was thinking whether Brittany is sexy and pretty girl but shall she go home right now in the show as when it happened for Katie and Bethany?

I assure you, her lips are real! She's a beautiful girl with an awesome "look at me" personality. She's loud, fun, moderately obnoxious, and out there, but she's a star!

What is up with her lips? So much silicon! YUCK.. Thanks to Milay, I think I have changed my mind - she is so done.>

You know what's kind of sad? If you have nice boobs, people assume they are fake, and if you have big lips, they say the same. The lips are real people, if not, then she's been getting collagen implants since she was 11 years old. No nose job, no collagen, nothing.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Yeah I'm really not understanding the flak she's catching for her lips. They look perfectly normal to me. And trust me, my Uncle's a plastic surgeon, I can catch a fake set of boobs or lips in a flash. Those don't even look fake. Her top is smaller than the bottom, which is totally natural, and her lips don't have the shiny, stretched to the max, sausage-y look that collagen will give you. Those puppies are real. And I for one, think she'd be an awesome spokesmodel for more commercial brands. Think of Gap, Target, American Eagle etc. Those types of models have their place too. And those girls make a fine living doing what they do as well. She may not be high fashion, but she's definately model material in some genre.

I've removed posts in here, and it's worth pointing out that y'all need to be familiar with our rules.

This isn't an "I know her best" contest. This isn't a place where we're necessarily nice regarding contestants. If you don't like that, go away. You'll be happier, and we'll continue to do what we do.

This also isn't a place for commentary on our members. It's a place to discuss the contestant. Anything else is off topic and will result in removal.

She is my favorite of all the new girls. If any of her is fake, I don't care.
    The Boomka

Don't assume you saw every post that was removed. If your post quoted someone else's that got deleted, it will be deleted as well.

When you see a red name in italics, that's the site owner. If you want to make it to the first episode of this show - which doesn't start for two more weeks - you would do well to do what he asks and READ the site FAQ as well as the stickied posts at the top of this forum.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

And those girls make a fine living doing what they do as well.>

There's nothing wrong with commercial and catalog work. Catalog models make anywhere from $500-$3000 a day. Nothing to sneeze at! I know a Kohl's model that gets deluxe treatment, flown into Milwaukee, great day rates, and it's not hectic audition go see audition go see audition go see.....

Quote Originally Posted by madreBella
    And those girls make a fine living doing what they do as well.>

There's nothing wrong with commercial and catalog work. Catalog models make anywhere from $500-$3000 a day. Nothing to sneeze at! I know a Kohl's model that gets deluxe treatment, flown into Milwaukee, great day rates, and it's not hectic audition go see audition go see audition go see.....
    madreBella, if you want to include another post in a new post, you can click the Quote button in the bottom right corner of the quote you wish to include.

PS to the Top Model Forum.