Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    I think her picture this week is beautiful!! Has anyone noticed that almost all the tittles are referring to her? Deliciously Tacky? Flops in the mud? Lioness are hunting?
    I didn't notice that but it's really cool. Even if she doesn't win, I'm just glad she gets a lot of airtime. Which is the reason why I said at the start of last season, I wanted Ann, at very LEAST, to get in the final 4. Because she'd only be missing in one episode (the finale last season totally sucked ) and that's how it turned out.

Brittany makes the final 4 obviously but I've pretty much decided final 3 on her. If she doesn't make it, that's obviously stupid. I think it's stupid if she doesn't win too but I've accepted that she doesn't. She just needs to be in every episode and she'll do well after the show. Plus I don't want to miss an episode, like last season, where I didn't have someone to root for.

Rebecca, Michelle, and Brita (if she was thinner), who were others I could back up, are already gone. Although in retrospect, Brittany was my first pick, that never changed throughout, and she outlasted all of them. Rebecca's elimination was the only "shocker" I thought took place this season. I really hoped Tyra would let Rebecca stay after she bitched out Tiffany, because Rebecca took the elimination the way Tyra wanted.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-07-2005 at 06:02 AM.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I just saw the re-run last night on UPN and after seeing the bits of the "self-judging" that I missed. I was surprised that Brittany was not eliminated! She had absolutely no input on the other girls pictures, except "it's nice" and "i don't like it". That pretty much goes to show that she either hasn't learned much during the competition or she doesn't know how to express what can be appealing in a photo..that shocked me a bit.
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by JonasIsTheMan
    I just saw the re-run last night on UPN and after seeing the bits of the "self-judging" that I missed. I was surprised that Brittany was not eliminated! She had absolutely no input on the other girls pictures, except "it's nice" and "i don't like it". That pretty much goes to show that she either hasn't learned much during the competition or she doesn't know how to express what can be appealing in a photo..that shocked me a bit.
    i agree, but she does take amazing photos and Christina was lacking the persoanlity that Brittney had, but I would be sad to see either of them go
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

I think at this point, each judge has their favorite, and they're pretty well set on who will be final 2 or 3. They just look for excuses to eliminate the rest from about week 7-8.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    I think her picture this week is beautiful!! Has anyone noticed that almost all the tittles are referring to her? Deliciously Tacky? Flops in the mud? Lioness are hunting?
    How funny! I never really noticed. Any other titles? I hope Brittany outlasts Keenjaw. That would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh
    How funny! I never really noticed. Any other titles? I hope Brittany outlasts Keenjaw. That would be nice!
    KEENJAW!!!!

you are sooooooo funny!!!
    keenjaw!!! i'm gonna call her that from now on!!!! thanks.

yeah, i think Brittany's pictures are great.
    but what's wither her chin? how come it doesn't show on pictures but it looks so bad in person??

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anniechen
    KEENJAW!!!!

you are sooooooo funny!!!
    keenjaw!!! i'm gonna call her that from now on!!!! thanks.

yeah, i think Brittany's pictures are great.
    but what's wither her chin? how come it doesn't show on pictures but it looks so bad in person??
    Actually, I saw it posted in Keenyah's thread! I can't take credit, but I can still snark. Brittany has a dimple in her chin. Which bothers a lot of people. I never really notice it til it gets mentioned again.

The reason is probably because she was first up and didn't really expect the girls would be that mean especially her friend Keenjaw and she was just to shock to really say anything interesting

Brittany has learned a lot during the show. Don't you remember her earlier photos? She's never had a problem giving her opinion before so I'm sure she could have given critique if she wanted to. Maybe she thought being nice around Tyra would help her, which is a bad idea. Because now Tyra can hold that stupid "Brittany hasn't learned enough" excuse over Brittany and use it when Brittany gets eliminated.

I also get so annoyed at these "she's on her way alcoholism" comments. :rolleyes I never see her drinking around the loft, only at parties, dinners, etc. And when she's at the important parties, she is always charming. Unless ANTM is leading up to a big breaking point with it, it hasn't hurt her progress in the show yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Brittany has learned a lot during the show. Don't you remember her earlier photos? She's never had a problem giving her opinion before so I'm sure she could have given critique if she wanted to. Maybe she thought being nice around Tyra would help her, which is a bad idea. Because now Tyra can hold that stupid "Brittany hasn't learned enough" excuse over Brittany and use it when Brittany gets eliminated.

I also get so annoyed at these "she's on her way alcoholism" comments. :rolleyes I never see her drinking around the loft, only at parties, dinners, etc. And when she's at the important parties, she is always charming. Unless ANTM is leading up to a big breaking point with it, it hasn't hurt her progress in the show yet.
    I can't agree more, Brittany has really changed and i'm glad that the judges see that and always commend her for not looking sex-kittenish, but modelesque and i love watching her!

She's got a great personality which the go-see-ers were looking for and i think that she has confidence that shows throughout her prescence!

Go brittany, rooting hard for you!