Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

I don't know - she may be too pretty for this competition. If she can tranform the pretty-girl look into high fashion in the photo shoots, she may have some potential. But she does look very, very commercial to me.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    I don't know - she may be too pretty for this competition. If she can tranform the pretty-girl look into high fashion in the photo shoots, she may have some potential. But she does look very, very commercial to me.
    She definently has sex appeal, and I agree could be very commercial, but I think she will do well in the photo shoots, and will last long in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Very commercial, soup opera girl. Fake silicon lips and she's trying so hard on the group picture. She's a good SI candidate/catalog but not an editorial girl. Although her body is heaven and so is her hight!
    I disagree, I think her lips look natural. They do look very large, but when she smiles, that shape her mouth in a very natural manor. I've seen fake lips before, and to me those dont look like 'em. :rolleyes

Am I the only one getting a Shannon Elizabeth vibe from her?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    No definitely not - I didn't see it until you said something, but yeah, definitely a Shannon Elizabeth vibe.

She was my instant favorite - she's got the height, the sex appeal, the body, and the smile to do a lot. Also, her facial features are made for the camera. Love her already.

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    I definitely see it now that you mention it, especially in the pic of her smiling. I thought she looked a bit like Hunter Tylo, who was on Bold and Beautiful, and some Aaron Spelling show. While I think she is really pretty, she definitely seems a liitle too commercial to me. Maybe they can fix that with the makeover.

There are pics of Shannon Elizabeth here and pics of Hunter Tylo here.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

:rolleyes
    She was robbed big time! Very fugly done! Observing the picture closely, it looks like she had a nosejob too.
    Last edited by Milay; 02-09-2005 at 04:34 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Drop dead gorgeous! What's wonderful about her is the fact that when she smiles, she looks very commercial and when she's serious she looks more high fashion. She has endless possibilities. She is in my top 2!

I like this girl! Very pretty! I'm excited to see how she does in the competition.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Brittany is such a beauty. Definitely a pre-show favourite.

I hope they don't change her hair as it looks perfect at the moment!

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Milay

:rolleyes
    She was robbed big time! Very fugly done! Observing the picture closely, it looks like she had a nosejob too.
    *shudders*

What is up with her lips? So much silicon! YUCK.. Thanks to Milay, I think I have changed my mind - she is so done.

My God, that's just nasty. I would have thought that Tyra, what with her plans of becoming the new Oprah, would avoid casting anyone who's had plastic surgery. After all, this is not The Swan.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)