Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

She's too obvious for my taste. I prefer the classic beauties (Tatiana) or the unusual ones (Naima). But it's so hard to tell before the season gets underway. I'm just dying for March 3 to arrive.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I don't think it necessarily has to be mutually exclusive. Erin Wasson () models for Maybelline, which is about as mass market as Cover Girl, and she's still on the runways. But usually, yes.
    Maybelline and Covergirl's model choices are always a lot different. While Maybelline has had people like Erin and of course Christy Turlington... Covergirl has always been with more conventional beauties like Nikki Taylor or even *cough* Tyra. Maybelline's brand image is a lot different than Cover Girl...

I admittedly don't know the first thing about makeup, but I don't see a significant difference. Maybelline (also Josie Maran, Sarah Michelle Gellar) may try to have a slightly more cosmopolitan image, but in the end they're both youthful, commercial, conventional, right? I think Tyra's look is not too edgy, but she was definitely a true runway model once, doing the full runway circuit, so there's a better example.

When it comes to Brittany, I don't really see her doing either.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    Victoria's Secret...slutty? I guess, respectable women must buy their undies from JC Pennys.... :rolleyes

Roll your eyes all you want.

VS itself is not slutty...its bras and panties for crying out loud. But the models...slutty. When the VS models do their commercials and crap, they are not posing for woman looking for a bra, they are posing for men who want fantasies. Their 'poses' and the way they construe the outfits is slutty.

I'm no prude, God knows I've done it all. But slutty is slutty.

As for wear I buy my undies, I do buy them at JC Pennies....unless you want to send me money so I can afford to buy expensive lingerie, I have to go within my budget.

Not all of us have bling in our pocket.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'd like to know what this convo has to do with the ANTM contestant.

I'll answer for you - Nothing.

Talk about the contestants or we will lock up the forum as we can't be bothered babysitting it for people violating our site rules.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    From these pictures Brittany is gorgeous...she has everything working for her.

I'll bet my paycheck she'll make it to final 3!

I love her teeth!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

CCL
    Does anyone else think that Brittany resembles the model from bebe's lastest fashion campaign? Here are some pics from the campaign:

If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

No..... sorry NOT really
    I Luv Britt...
    BUT she does not look like her... they are both equally beautiful, but not alike... Britany is a BIGGER model... in every way

Quote Originally Posted by UVrays76
    No..... sorry NOT really
    I Luv Britt...
    BUT she does not look like her... they are both equally beautiful, but not alike... Britany is gonna be a BIGGER model..IN EVERY WAY
    AND WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS BIGGER CAREER WISE