Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

I don't think that Victoria's Secret is "slutty" in any way. Their runway shows always look amazingly sexy and imaginative.

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    I don't think that Victoria's Secret is "slutty" in any way. Their runway shows always look amazingly sexy and imaginative.

I know. But I see no difference in posing for Maxim, FHM, Sports Illus, or doing VS. To me her 'secret' is to wear bras who's sole purpose is for the rising effect in the male population.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    Too trashy. Looks like a spread for Maxim or FHM....not that's it bad. I think she would fit right in the whole Victoria Secret slutty style that Tyra does, but knowing Tyra, she doesn't like to have "competition".
    Victoria's Secret...slutty? I guess, respectable women must buy their undies from JC Pennys.... :rolleyes

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    I know. But I see no difference in posing for Maxim, FHM, Sports Illus, or doing VS. To me her 'secret' is to wear bras who's sole purpose is for the rising effect in the male population.
    From what I've seen, I think VS and Maxim at least are well within the boundaries of slutty. I haven't seen the SI swimsuit issue in years, but it was girlie stuff last time I did. But I tend to think that this girl is able to walk the line of "artistic" vs girlie mag much better than some earlier contestants, such as Katie from Cycle 1.

I think Brittany may have the same problem Sarah had in the second season...she just comes off as TOO sexy...I know it is hard to imagine but she really does give off that 'pure sex' vibe.

I like her. I'm going with my instant first impressions for my top 5, but I'd like to see her do well. She was a hoot in the teaser trailer! In my opinion, her past pictures don't really tell us anything about her future performance.

As much as I like her, she seems to be the kind of beauty that could make you gasp when you first see her. But as you look at her more, it begins to wear off.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

I must be the only one not wowed by her. She's pretty, and it sounds like she'll be a lot of fun on the show, but she just doesn't impress me all that much as model potential - at least not fashion modeling, which is what I find most interesting. With Eva having won the last round, I'd doubt they'd go for another girl with such a commercial look.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey
    Its still Cover Girl though. And Cover Girl doesn't exactly go hiring people that could fit in anywhere on the runway.

I don't think it necessarily has to be mutually exclusive. Erin Wasson () models for Maybelline, which is about as mass market as Cover Girl, and she's still on the runways. But usually, yes.

Brittany didn't even interest me at first look, but only time will tell whether she's the kind of complex beauty that requires a broadened mind and careful contemplation... I mean, must she have the word "sex" (Dolce & Gabbana rip-off) emblazoned across her front?
    Last edited by Salome; 02-22-2005 at 12:22 AM.