Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittany

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    There's also these two (which I don't like so much):
    Wow I never thought these pictures were Bittany until I saw the two posted above. I agree these pictures are sorta kinda trashy, but every model has to start somewhere.

Brittany looks way more glamourous on the show, in these pictures she looks very raw and natural
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-21-2005 at 02:09 AM. Reason: don't repost hotlinked pics

Those pictures are awful! With her personality, I'm sure she'll be around for awhile, but unless she loses the Maxim look, she won't last past final 5.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Seriously, I like her. Her whole blonde past and her men's mag sexuality. It's all so ooomph it's almost somewhat sly, like a naughty little wink.

Still, those are some pretty labial lips. What - did she inject like a quart of collagen into them?

FORT Fogey
    I have no problem with her breasts - if they're fake she had a great surgeon and good sensibility... her lips aren't my style but whatever.

I'm not sure she'll make a good model - she's pretty as all get out, but that doesn't neccesarily equal good model. She's a tad on the conventional side, even next to more 'va-va-voom models' such as Gisele who all have very interesting faces.

MadreBella, don't get me wrong, I think she is gorgeous and hopefully she'll do well - I just don't see a 'model' in those exact photos.

I could see her posing for Sports Illustrated, Victoria's Secret or other Swimsuit Mag but I can't imagine her doing high fashion.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I could see her posing for Sports Illustrated, Victoria's Secret or other Swimsuit Mag but I can't imagine her doing high fashion.
    But aren't models who are placed on those kind of covers closer to "super-model" status than the waifish high fashion models.

FORT Fogey
    Its complicated. The 'Supermodels' most of us think of thanks to magazines and George Michael (Cindy, Claudia, Linda, Naomi, Christy) all did lots of runway, editorial, etc. Now the term 'Supermodel' isn't really... there. Since Janice Dickenson defined it (she may not be the first supermodel technically but I do buy that she invented the word) as runway, editorial, commercial, and all that... nobody these days really you know hops it all. The ones fashion elitists like don't do too much commercial and the ones that most people like don't do too much runway or editorial. So I'd definately avoid categorizing anybody as a supermodel at the moment...

Anyways, ANTM is looking for another Eva basically so :rolleyes

Couture Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Its complicated. The 'Supermodels' most of us think of thanks to magazines and George Michael (Cindy, Claudia, Linda, Naomi, Christy) all did lots of runway, editorial, etc. Now the term 'Supermodel' isn't really... there. Since Janice Dickenson defined it (she may not be the first supermodel technically but I do buy that she invented the word) as runway, editorial, commercial, and all that... nobody these days really you know hops it all. The ones fashion elitists like don't do too much commercial and the ones that most people like don't do too much runway or editorial. So I'd definately avoid categorizing anybody as a supermodel at the moment...

Anyways, ANTM is looking for another Eva basically so :rolleyes

I would say Kate Moss is a bonafied super-model. She's done LOTS of runway, and now she's the marketing gimmick for Rimmel (sp?) a newish cosmetics line that's not specilizing in mascarra. There aren't any modern day supermodels anymore, really. But once you get supermodel can you lose that status? it's kind of like a city... in order to be a city you need 25 thousand residents, but lets say that a big population drop causes the population to go down to 22 or 23 thousand, are we really gonna go about changing the official name to "the town of" ? No. haha

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Oh sure there are a sure few supermodels today. I define a supermodel as those easy recognizable, more commercial girls. The girls who let their personality out there, who do the talk show circuit and do endorsements using their name yadda yadda. Off the top of my head I would say the closest thing we have to supermodels today are...Giselle Bundchen (sp?), Heidi Klum, Petra Nemcova, Kate Moss etc.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    There's also these two (which I don't like so much):

Too trashy. Looks like a spread for Maxim or FHM....not that's it bad. I think she would fit right in the whole Victoria Secret slutty style that Tyra does, but knowing Tyra, she doesn't like to have "competition".