Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Brita

Looking back at the underwater shot, I really liked her there; in fact, after Tatiana and maybe Keenyah, I like hers best. I love that water sprite look she has. On land, though, her features are so flat. But maybe she has more potential than I originally thought.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I think she Brita will be the best model for swimsuit portfolios...
    Her body is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Okay first post...does anyone else see it? This girl looks exactly like Robin Wright-Penn. Think her as Princess Buttercup in the Princess Bride. She's like a younger, slightly more statuesque clone!
    Not that that's a bad thing, Robin Wright-Penn is gorgey. But I derno. Brita would make a great princess, but is veering towards the cookie cutter in my humble opinion.
    Yes, I definitely see it! Something about the cheekbones. No wonder I like her; Robin Wright Penn is one of my favourite actresses. I've never rooted for a blonde girl before, but Brita is beautiful. Alas, being ancient (remember the ever so subtle gasps from the Japanese designer when Amanda revealed her age? Followed by a chirpy "perfect!" when Eva told them she was 19?) AND blonde and rather commercial looking, she probably won't be around for long. Then again, she could be the dark horse of the competition. And who knows? Maybe Tyra thinks it's time a blonde, cornfed girl wins
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Yay! Someone sees it! I'm not crazy! At least in this respect.
    I'm starting to actually like her more, the more photos I see. I think with her bone structure and a different hairdo, she could do edgy perfectly. It's not as if she's a Kristy or a Heather either, she has that extra somethin-somethin! I hope she does well.

FORT Newbie
    I Dont Know About You Guys, But She Looks Like Jamie Presley to me

I don't agree you that she looks like Jamie Presley but her skin and body looks most like Christina Taylor. Christina Taylor is an actress.

Last edited by gunnarj; 02-09-2005 at 11:45 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Yep, she's gotta be Scandinavian. For the record, Kristin Kreuk is Canadian/Dutch (I think), so she's definitely from Northern Europe. Brita is a very Scandinavian name (Swedish I think - I speak Danish and it doesn't sound Danish), and with that blonde hair and face.... yeah, she's gotta be Scandinavian.

I swear, every Scandinavian woman could be a model. They're all so freakin' beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Yep, she's gotta be Scandinavian. For the record, Kristin Kreuk is Canadian/Dutch (I think), so she's definitely from Northern Europe. Brita is a very Scandinavian name (Swedish I think - I speak Danish and it doesn't sound Danish), and with that blonde hair and face.... yeah, she's gotta be Scandinavian.

I swear, every Scandinavian woman could be a model. They're all so freakin' beautiful.
    Are you sure? Anyhow I have to experience it yet.
    Brita could be Norwegian or Finish but definitely not Swedish. Never heard of it.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Are you sure? Anyhow I have to experience it yet.
    Brita could be Norwegian or Finish but definitely not Swedish. Never heard of it.

Ok, maybe not every Scandinavian woman, but a good majority. To my American eyes there were so many that were simply stunning.

I think I actually know a Swedish American named Brita (or maybe Britta), but it could be her parents who made up a name they thought was cool and ethnic. You know how parents are these days.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Ok, maybe not every Scandinavian woman, but a good majority. To my American eyes there were so many that were simply stunning.

I think I actually know a Swedish American named Brita (or maybe Britta), but it could be her parents who made up a name they thought was cool and ethnic. You know how parents are these days.
    Actually there's Britt. It could be an old Swedish name (the spelling confuses me though).

I don't like Brita (sounds Russian or Polish somehow to me).