Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Favourite ANTM3 Moments

• Toccaras cookie jar song
    • Anything Norelle (I love her! )
    • When Yaya spit out the food (No respect! :p)
    • When Eva won and Yaya didn't
    • The look on Yaya's face WHEN Eva won and Yaya didn't :p

And lots more that you guys listed.

in yall tall b!tches face MizzDiva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by czarina
    -I dont even remember the exact girls, but when one of them shoved the other one out of the way in the hallway and the girl got pissed!
    Hahaha yeah that was good! Jennipher pushed Ann out of the way and Ann said to her, "Touch me again and you'll get knocked out." Jennipher replies with, "I'd like to see you try." Eva comments to the camera's "Did you see Ann? Ann's got guns, she can knock you out!"

Quote Originally Posted by sdflow
    and
    "This makes me want to study fish even more."
    Oh, I had totally forgotten that one. It was priceless! And from the same scene, "Can we take a moment to appreciate these bowls?"

Oh yeah, and Eva's impersonation of the drill sergeant. Divine.

And who can forget Mr. Jay's impression of Ann's face at the Stinger shoot. I wish I had a screen shot of that!
    Last edited by jasmar; 12-18-2004 at 01:26 AM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Norelle falling during the fashion show.
    Ludicrous speed!

Let see:

1. Eva's win: I cried like a baby
    2. Eva walk in on the first episode
    3. Tocarra's walk in on the first episode
    4. Eva's winning of the runway competition
    5. Cassie's Marc Bower go see
    6. Eva winning the milk? competition and getting mikimoto pearls
    7. Eva's side commentary for all the shows.
    8. Yaya's umaboshi disaster
    9. Nicole's elimination where she kept being forgotten because it was just so wrong it was funny.
    10. Jennipher's ANTM booty disaster just plain stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by mika06
    2. Eva walk in on the first episode
    Or her walk on the episode with Miss Jay: "It's about to fall, but you're not going to let it," followed by Eva's "It's not gonna fall." Her intonation and confidence were perfect.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Oooh this was a good one for famous moments...let me think.

First Episode: The obviously deluded girl from Walla Walla Washington: I'm definately the most gorgeous girl at my high school...actually I'm the most gorgeous girl in my entire town.
    Note: If that's the truth, I'm staying the hell away from Walla Walla
    Second Episode: Ann the Psycho freaking everyone out with her Fatal Attraction-esque fit "You're gonna be at my Wedding!"
    Right...maybe she was hoping it was because Eva was gonna be the groom haha.
    Third Episode: Curry Mama Julie's Impressions of her mother!! Boobs and butt everywhere!
    Fourth Episode: Norelle's falling and smacking her head in the Heatherette show. I'm sorry, but it was really funny...she had gone on and on about how much she loved the designers...you could see it coming a mile away! I mean honestly, who didn't know she was gonna bite it??
    Fifth Episode: Amanda falling over on her roller skates and continuing to pose on her way down, and while actually on the floor.
    Sixth Episode: Kelle's boob misfortune on the trampoline. I'm sorry but it looked soooo funny her bouncing up and down with this awkward expression trying to stuff her boobs back into her shirt...it was priceless.
    Seventh Episode: Cassie's "Everybody looks at me back home. Nobody looks at me here. I'm not having fun. I wanna go home." Break out the violins, that may just be the most pathetic and nauseating quote ever to grace ANTM...well maybe not. There is Ms. Walla Walla after all...
    Eighth Episode: Eva's "are we posing with her?" (Indicating plump four foot tall Tarantula handler) "or the spider?" Wow. That one is absolutely Jessica Simpson worthy.
    Ninth Episode: Amanda's spasmatic leg movements after she'd died and Taye Diggs perfect reply "Julia? JULIA!? That's a cruel trick Julia...a cruel cruel trick."
    Tenth Episode: Ann trying her best to get Eva in trouble in front of Tyra, and Tyra adamently refusing to take the bait each time. I honestly believe Ann got more psychotic as the show went on. She seemed out of her mind to me by the time it ended.
    Eleventh Episode: Ann in front of panel. "What's your favourite movie?" "I don't know." "Your favourite band?" "I don't KNOW!" Gee girl, do you think it might have been an ANSWER they were looking for there? And then of course, having dug herself the deepest possible hole in existence, she attacks Eva for no good reason other than being an insane psycho hose beast.
    Episode Twelve: The zombie runway show. And Yaya and Eva about to collide at Zamboni speed.
    But my very very favourite moments were the pershow tapes of each girl. They just made me barf.
    Kelle: I just take all these special qualities and put them into one person I like to call "Kelle." Oh gag me with a spoon.
    Cassie: I'm special, in case you didn't know! guuuuuhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Or her walk on the episode with Miss Jay: "It's about to fall, but you're not going to let it," followed by Eva's "It's not gonna fall." Her intonation and confidence were perfect.
    Ohh yeah forgot about that one. Loved that one too

When Norelle was at the deathbed with Taye Diggs and she said "we strolled, we strolled down the park" 'coz she couldn't pronounce Champs Elysees properly.......
    Crazy over Ann

Quote Originally Posted by orangekissing
    When Norelle was at the deathbed with Taye Diggs and she said "we strolled, we strolled down the park" 'coz she couldn't pronounce Champs Elysees properly.......
    I loved that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast