Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Favourite ANTM3 Moments

I think top nod has to go to the entire Brownie Gate scandal. The name itself (credit: Amanda), the "clean your ____" concept (credit: Ann and Eva), the way Cassie overreacted, Yaya's respeito shirt, the cookie jar song and dance, everything. And it spawned some funny lines...

ANN: "I should have written: Eat some carbs."
    YAYA: "Someone had the audacity to mutilate her precious brownies."
    CASSIE: (to Toccara) "It's like me sticking my hands all in your chicken breasts."
    C.J., Cassie's boyfriend: "Start doing dastardly ____ around that bitch. That's some weak ass ____. Yeah, I'd have to ____ somebody up. Just be like: whoever stuck their finger in my food that's some nasty ____, and then nobody even tell me who did it, you all some sorry ____. You see what I'm saying? In a classy manner."
    YAYA: "Some people think it's funny to kill people, that doesn't make it funny."

This is the kind of stuff that can't be scripted.

I still don't see how Yaya's comment was ridiculous. What she meant was just because someone thinks something is funny, doesn't mean it is funny, especially if it hurts another person. For example, some people do think that death is funny, even though it's obviously not. You can't excuse bad behavior because you fin it amusing. Thus, Ann's excuse was weak and invalid.

gemma, if we think it's funny, we think it's funny. I'm not saying anything bad about Yaya. The comparison was just so overblown - and yes, I know what a hyperbole is - that it made me laugh. We can have a sense of humor about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    gemma, if we think it's funny, we think it's funny. I'm not saying anything bad about Yaya. The comparison was just so overblown - and yes, I know what a hyperbole is - that it made me laugh. We can have a sense of humor about it.
    Oh I understand. I meant that it probably wasn't very funny for Cassie though. And yes all of those quotes (particularly the one by Cassie's boyfriend) were very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    Oh I understand. I meant that it probably wasn't very funny for Cassie though.
    No, probably not. I did feel sorry for her. But, you know, Salmonella isn't very funny, either.

I don't see how anybody can forget Eva's line to Jennipher:

"First of all, I didn't even know you were a bitch!!"

and
    "This makes me want to study fish even more."

Quote Originally Posted by sdflow
    I don't see how anybody can forget Eva's line to Jennipher:

"First of all, I didn't even know you were a bitch!!"

and
    "This makes me want to study fish even more."
    That's great. When did Yaya say that? I don't even remember.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    No, probably not. I did feel sorry for her. But, you know, Salmonella isn't very funny, either.
    Salmonella is more likely to come from Toccara grabbing breast... chicken breasts that is.

I think the hyperbole was overblown, but appropriate. I also think it was funny.

FORT Regular
    -Toccara screaming about being pricked-hilarious!
    -I dont even remember the exact girls, but when one of them shoved the other one out of the way in the hallway and the girl got pissed!
    -Eva explaining why she chose her clothing for the Japanese thing
    -Eva commenting on the obstacle course (when everyone was celebrating and she was like, why are we happy? This is an obstacle course!)
    -Kelles nasty photos (seriously, she looks pretty in person or on the show but man, those pictures were bad!)

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    Yaya's Dookie-Smelling Hat Debacle
    That was the shiznit! Hilarious moment. I was dying!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast