Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model 3 - The Final Photos

tes
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Amanda was robbed - you are right.

That's what I thought too!!!

i LOVE amanda...but i dunno her mouth in that picture bothers me..none the less I wanted her to win and do think she was robbed .

Quote Originally Posted by memol
    Yaya looks like Whitney Houston in this picture! Don't you think?
    I was thinking the same thing. She really reminds me of a young Whitney in that picture.

I was really torn about which one I liked best until seeing them posted together. Yaya's looks almost dead in comparison to the other two, even if she does look very pretty.

It's a little harder between Amanda and Eva because they are so different. But Eva just has the glow. It jumps off the page to draw the reader in. I have to go with Eva on this one.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Thanks yet again, Divine Miss 13 Times, for going through all the time and effort to share your stash of high resolution goodness with us here at the FORT! You are delightful, delicious, and de-lovely, as are these three final pics.

I think these are just the most luscious shots of the cycle, really focusing on the girls' ability to exude their own inner beauty.

My favorite...well, it's a tie between Amanda's and Eva's. Amanda's is sheer pink perfection, luminous and dreamy! Then Eva, in her ad, is a golden goddess--have you ever seen someone more radiant? Yaya's is lovely, but IMO not on a par with the other two.

Anyway, thanks again 13 Times, and I hope to see you around again for Cycle 4!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for posting the pictures! I love Amanda's picture but out of those three, Eva's seems to be the most "Cover Girl"-ish. Very commercially appealing.

thank you for the photos!

And yaya looks like whitney houston to me too!!!

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    13 times, thanks for a season full of hi res photos. i hope you're around for the next go round.

re: the pics. i think yaya should have left 3rd, and it be between amanda and eva. amanda's picture is beautiful. but, she looks kind of old. eva is just gorgeous. she is absolutely beautiful she has a genuine smile and a cheerfullness in her picture. yaya looks like she's forcing a smile. it's pretty, but not genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    But Eva just has the glow. It jumps off the page to draw the reader in. I have to go with Eva on this one.
    I agree. It looks like someone turned on a light on the inside of her. It's ironic when you think how Amanda commented that Eva did not seem to be smiling from within during her photo shoot. At the judging, the Japanese judge commented on how Eva's smile seemed to come from the inside. In this photo she looks luminous.

Thanks 13times for the photos. The detail is amazing.

Covergirl is supposed to be "The Girl Next Door with a Wink" I think Eva NAILED it. Amanda is too glamourous. I don't live next to Jean Harlow, do you?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast