Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season's One and Two on Dvd March 2005!

Quote Originally Posted by mika06
    I know Norelle that's what I was thinking but Season 3 probably comes out when Season 4 finishes up.

I really want Season 1 and 3 because Season 2 will only make me mad when I watch how badly Mercades was robbed.
    I agree, Mercedes should have won....so should have Amanda...

Awell, there's always Season 1! ('bout time )

FORT Fogey
    Janice Dickenson: I didn't like Eva. But what can you do? My favourite seaosn one elyse, season two mercedes, they're both doing internationals. Eva? No. Bring it to me show it to me give it to me. Eva? Not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Janice Dickenson: I didn't like Eva. But what can you do? My favourite seaosn one elyse, season two mercedes, they're both doing internationals. Eva? No. Bring it to me show it to me give it to me. Eva? Not so much.
    That was a surprising remark from Janice Dickenson. Well, watch out Janice, here comes Eva!!!
    Crazy over Ann

Oooh, great news! Let's hope for loads of extra behind the scenes stuff; interviews, commentary, deleted scenes, the works.

Regarding the Janice comment: When was Janice EVER been happy with the outcome of the show? Methinks she's old and bitter and would have bitched and moaned regardless of the winner.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Well, that's good news and bad news. Good news because its coming out on DVD. Bad news because I have a DVD burner, and was hoping to burn my own copies of the episodes, but I guess now they won't show them again now that they're coming out on DVD. Oh well.

Did they indicate whether the DVDs will have extra material, i.e. extra footage of the shoots, "bloopers", behind the scenes stuff?

in yall tall b!tches face MizzDiva's Avatar
    Nope, just that it would be available in March aswell as the 4th season airing on UPN.
    I hope they have "extras" though.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Well, that's good news and bad news. Good news because its coming out on DVD. Bad news because I have a DVD burner, and was hoping to burn my own copies of the episodes, but I guess now they won't show them again now that they're coming out on DVD. Oh well.

Did they indicate whether the DVDs will have extra material, i.e. extra footage of the shoots, "bloopers", behind the scenes stuff?
    I assume so. That is almost standard these days. Prolly including like interviews with each girl. That would be cool to show more confessionals as well.

Cant wait for Season 2... I have all season 1 and 3 on my tivo so dont need thoes but want season two for more of the hot tub seens lol

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    My dreams have come true i am so happy they are doing this. i have been taping to show everytime it comes on and kept saying i wish they would have the dvds now they do. think of all the extras.

i heard tyra was on one of the late shows, like letterman and said they may release them uncencered

Uncensored?! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast