Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 12 Recap: The CoverGirl Who Became America’s Next Top Model

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    [dancing] In yo tall bitches face! Uh huh!
    Claaaassy!

Who new you link swording fighting videogames with high fashion!

Snowy, Snowy, Snowy! AMAZING! GLORIOUS! FANTABULOSO! I will miss your recaps so much I hope they move on to Cycle 4 at lightspeed. Thank you for the gift of your tremendously entertaining writing, and have a fabulous holiday

“On the twelfth week of America’s Next Top Model, Miss Tyra gave to me: 12 weeks of drama, 11 weeks of crying, 10 weeks of fighting, 9 weeks of bitching, 8 million spots for 7 million products, 6 umeboshi, 5 scary clown shoots, 4 girls in a hot tub, a 3-way Pink Triangle, 2 former strippers and a finale to announce the winner!”

Now that would be a nail-biting battle—you know, like when you and a friend both play Ivy against each other in Soul Caliber? [SnowflakeGirl laughs snortingly, and pushes glasses up bridge of nose.]

(this analogy sponsored by M&M™)

How about we call a moratorium on models who want to act in movies or appear on TV, hmmm? [pause] Yuhum, I didn’t think so.

[carefully places BABG lovingly back in personal video collection]

Sexy yet approachable sea otters in Covergirl™ Wet Slicks®, that is.

[Snowy PSA time: I joke a lot, but kids, JUST SAY NO to Drugs, especially the “Reefer”, a weed with roots in HELL!!! I’m sure Amanda’s just high on life.]

I can only guess because I’m not as smart as Yaya, and all her fancypants college talkin’ goes over muh head.

Blindsided

Tyra likes her bone structure and everyone agrees that she looks “really sweet” and “approachable” (i.e. not your normal, uppity, bitchy self).

Yaya even cops to insecurity about her own shortcomings, calling herself a “Nestlé Crunch Bar” (and damn it, now I’m hungry).

Tyra’s patented Cry-o-Matic™ technology

Eva and Yaya then have a near-collision at Zamboni speed

That’ll Do Pigford, That’ll Do

Alas, as with the Highlander, there can be only one, so the judges dismiss the girls to deliberate one last time.

hateration

Now, join with me everybody, just one last time: [dancing] In yo tall bitches face! Uh huh!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Damn woman! I had to have a smoke after readin that. My my my you do have a way with words Tivo'd last nights episode but haven't watched it yet. I can't wait to after reading your recap 3 cheers for Eva
    "UNLESS someone like you
    cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It´s not." ~
    The Lorax

CCL
    Great recap, as always, Snowy! Reading your recaps was definitely a highlight of this cycle! Can't wait until the next season when I can have me some fresh Snowcaps.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

And what, I ask you rhetorically, is a celebration without singing carols? Join with me, friends! “On the twelfth week of America’s Next Top Model, Miss Tyra gave to me: 12 weeks of drama, 11 weeks of crying, 10 weeks of fighting, 9 weeks of bitching, 8 million spots for 7 million products, 6 umeboshi, 5 scary clown shoots, 4 girls in a hot tub, a 3-way Pink Triangle, 2 former strippers and a finale to announce the winner!”
    I love that! Awesome recap as always and I can't wait for Cycle 4 of ANTM so I can read your recaps.

Next is Yaya, who also garners comments of surprise and delight from the panel. “You guys are doing a great job,” Nolé says; Janice takes the Lord’s name in vain (in a positive way); Tyra likes her bone structure and everyone agrees that she looks “really sweet” and “approachable” (i.e. not your normal, uppity, bitchy self). In pondering what was behind her smile, Yaya claims to have been thinking about how much she loves her brother (in a regular sibling kind of way, or an Angelina Jolie kind of way?).
    Terrific job, Snowy!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    Oh my, CCL, you captured it perfectly! I also am retardedly - wait, can I say that? -addicted to snowcaps!

Now, join with me everybody, just one last time: [dancing] In yo tall bitches face! Uh huh!
    Beautiful recap I was shaking my booty right here along with you

Wonderful recap, will you also be authoring recaps for next season's ANTM? It can't come soon enough!

Why thank you, Weetzie--and indeed everyone who's been so sweet to take the time to post such kind comments--and to answer your question, YES, God willing, wherever there is ANTM, I shall be there.

Before Cycle 4, however, I believe I will be covering the quality television program that is "The Simple Life 3: Interns"--not that anyone other than I (or Norelle ) will be watching that one.

Thanks again, everybody, and Happy Hols! :santawave
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast