Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: Eva & Covergirl Photos

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    But there are many actresses to pick from. Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu.... and I'm sure most people would say those 3 ladies are more attractive than Queen Latifah.
    I think Angelina and Charlize are gorgeous. I dont think Lucy lui is prettier than Queen in any way. True I'd rather be skinny then overweight but Lucy doesn't have the best shape and her face is not something I'd want to wake up to in the morning.

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay


    caramelbeauty81
    I know people who were Amanda supporters even before her transformation, so I can't quite agree with the brainwashed theory. I love her looks because she's unique and that's what sets her apart from the commercial mass media (maybe more now than pre-makeover) - which will take her far.
    She's like the "tabula rasa" plain but great at being versatile and she can basically look good in anything; whatever make up, hair color, clothes etc! That's what a model is all about imho.

    Simply high couture or high fashion whatever.....
    Amanda's makeover was the worst. It's hard for me to believe that if this was an everyday girl who dyed her hair that awful white yellow color, people would be praising it. All hair colors are beautiful on different girls but her skin is way too pale for that hair. At times it makes her look like an albino. Pre-makeover Amanda was WAY better. She is also totally straight up and down body-wise. I think her personality overall though is decent. Not many of the girls were that likeable this season.

  3. #73
    FORT Fanatic MissT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    539
    I wanted to like Amanda, but her personality was sucky!!!

    She blamed Eva for stilling her CHEAP, GAUDY jewelery; which she lost.

    She told eveyone in the house about Cassie's eating disorder which was told to her in confidence.

    After YAYA invited her on just about every win; she ask YAYA if she was jealous of Eva's gift.

    She was AWFUL! Glad she came in third. She REALLY thought she was going to win. NOT!!!!

  4. #74
    FORT Fanatic gemma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by MissT
    I wanted to like Amanda, but her personality was sucky!!!

    She blamed Eva for stilling her CHEAP, GAUDY jewelery; which she lost.
    She also appologized, and in later interviews explained how embarassed and wrong she was for jumping to those kind of conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissT
    She told eveyone in the house about Cassie's eating disorder which was told to her in confidence.
    Again, I don't defend it, but she did seem genuinely sorry about what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissT
    After YAYA invited her on just about every win; she ask YAYA if she was jealous of Eva's gift.
    I don't see how asking if she was jealous was that mean. It was just a simple question. It wasn't even like she was accusing Yaya of being jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissT
    She was AWFUL! Glad she came in third. She REALLY thought she was going to win. NOT!!!!
    She was great. She should have won.

  5. #75
    Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vic-Town!
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma

    She was great. She should have won.
    Amen to that!!

  6. #76
    My True ANTMs mika06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tri State Area
    Age
    34
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Amanda's makeover was the worst. It's hard for me to believe that if this was an everyday girl who dyed her hair that awful white yellow color, people would be praising it. All hair colors are beautiful on different girls but her skin is way too pale for that hair. At times it makes her look like an albino. Pre-makeover Amanda was WAY better. She is also totally straight up and down body-wise. I think her personality overall though is decent. Not many of the girls were that likeable this season.
    Ohh i totally agree that she looked much better before her makeover I think she looks slightly scary now. I actually loved her before her makeover and before she did what she did to cassie. Mind you I think cassie is psycho but she told her something in confidence and amanda spread it all around.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.