Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Eva & Covergirl Photos

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    But there are many actresses to pick from. Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu.... and I'm sure most people would say those 3 ladies are more attractive than Queen Latifah.
    I think Angelina and Charlize are gorgeous. I dont think Lucy lui is prettier than Queen in any way. True I'd rather be skinny then overweight but Lucy doesn't have the best shape and her face is not something I'd want to wake up to in the morning.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay

caramelbeauty81
    I know people who were Amanda supporters even before her transformation, so I can't quite agree with the brainwashed theory. I love her looks because she's unique and that's what sets her apart from the commercial mass media (maybe more now than pre-makeover) - which will take her far.
    She's like the "tabula rasa" plain but great at being versatile and she can basically look good in anything; whatever make up, hair color, clothes etc! That's what a model is all about imho.

Simply high couture or high fashion whatever.....
    Amanda's makeover was the worst. It's hard for me to believe that if this was an everyday girl who dyed her hair that awful white yellow color, people would be praising it. All hair colors are beautiful on different girls but her skin is way too pale for that hair. At times it makes her look like an albino. Pre-makeover Amanda was WAY better. She is also totally straight up and down body-wise. I think her personality overall though is decent. Not many of the girls were that likeable this season.

I wanted to like Amanda, but her personality was sucky!!!

She blamed Eva for stilling her CHEAP, GAUDY jewelery; which she lost.

She told eveyone in the house about Cassie's eating disorder which was told to her in confidence.

After YAYA invited her on just about every win; she ask YAYA if she was jealous of Eva's gift.

She was AWFUL! Glad she came in third. She REALLY thought she was going to win. NOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissT
    I wanted to like Amanda, but her personality was sucky!!!

She blamed Eva for stilling her CHEAP, GAUDY jewelery; which she lost.
    She also appologized, and in later interviews explained how embarassed and wrong she was for jumping to those kind of conclusions.
    She told eveyone in the house about Cassie's eating disorder which was told to her in confidence.
    Again, I don't defend it, but she did seem genuinely sorry about what happened.
    After YAYA invited her on just about every win; she ask YAYA if she was jealous of Eva's gift.
    I don't see how asking if she was jealous was that mean. It was just a simple question. It wasn't even like she was accusing Yaya of being jealous.
    She was AWFUL! Glad she came in third. She REALLY thought she was going to win. NOT!!!!
    She was great. She should have won.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gemma

She was great. She should have won.
    Amen to that!!

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Amanda's makeover was the worst. It's hard for me to believe that if this was an everyday girl who dyed her hair that awful white yellow color, people would be praising it. All hair colors are beautiful on different girls but her skin is way too pale for that hair. At times it makes her look like an albino. Pre-makeover Amanda was WAY better. She is also totally straight up and down body-wise. I think her personality overall though is decent. Not many of the girls were that likeable this season.
    Ohh i totally agree that she looked much better before her makeover I think she looks slightly scary now. I actually loved her before her makeover and before she did what she did to cassie. Mind you I think cassie is psycho but she told her something in confidence and amanda spread it all around.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678