Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eva & Covergirl Photos

Quote Originally Posted by sexyazn
    wow eva looks amazing! eva's and tyra's eyes have the pretttiest colors!
    Yeah that so true!

I must say when Eva won last night, my husband got a little teary eyed. Is that weird?

I loved loved loved Eva's CG photo and Amanda's was just as beautiful. Yaya's picture was good too but the other two girls did just a little bit better. I was happy Eva won-she is very beautiful and at the same time, I was sad to see Amanda go. You can tell she's just such a good hearted person. But what really made me happy for Eva was remembering the first episode when Eva was crying and saying how everyone has told her she cam't do this-even her own parents. Yet she did it. If I were her, I'd be throwing it in their faces and rejoicing.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think Amanda nailed the cover girl shoot!! She just sparkles in the photo....beautiful. The others were pretty as well, but don't even come close to Amanda's pic.

From 1st fave pic to last...

1. Amanda
    2. Yaya
    3. Eva

Elyse looking famous Poor Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    LoL. People complaining about airbrushing? Holy cow .. have you opened a magazine lately?!
    Yeah, I just saw a Maybelline add a couple days ago which was just as airbrushed, but something about these.

Like, the airbrushing doesn't making them look pretty and smooth and cool-looking, the way Yo's super airbrushed Sephora pics looked. These just look. . . plastic and way too pink. I think its the combination of a ton of "natural" looking make-up and the airbrushing. And that Amanda's hair is the same color as her skin, almost.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I was happy to see Amanda go. Nice girl overall but even in the covergirl shot, she looks like an alien to me. Her hair is the same color as her skin. They should've left it light brown. Theres so many girls on this show who would be considered unattractive in real life but the judges praise them so much that they brainwash the fans. I have a hard time believing Amanda, Shandi, or even Elyse would be considered anything special in the real world with a regular job. I guess for people who like awkard looking people but not mass appeal. I think Eva was the perfect pick because she is universal. She is unique enough to stand out but still looks like a regular star we see on tv now.
    This is the modeling world, so I guess they're considered pretty. Most real models are ugly in real life.

CCL
    The CoverGirl website is currently down for updating. Hopefully when it comes back up it will have some ANTM content.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

my ranks...
    1. Yaya- She has great bone structure and really looks lovely. She looks the most like a covergirl.
    2. Amanda- This picture is so so beautiful, but it lacks the conventional beauty of a typical covergirl.
    3. This is Eva's best photo, but it's still not even close to being the best. Don't get me wrong her skin/eyes/smile are beautiful, But, Eva does not look like a covergirl. Her bone structure is not classically beautiful like the other models of the brand. She looks sort of like a little boy, a pretty boy, but still a boy. I'm also not crazy about the placement of her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    but it lacks the conventional beauty of a typical covergirl.
    So would you call Queen Latifah the typical covergirl with conventional beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    So would you call Queen Latifah the typical covergirl with conventional beauty?
    no, I'd call Queen Latifah an actress. If she wasn't she would have never been a covergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    no, I'd call Queen Latifah an actress. If she wasn't she would have never been a covergirl.
    But there are many actresses to pick from. Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu.... and I'm sure most people would say those 3 ladies are more attractive than Queen Latifah.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    But there are many actresses to pick from. Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Lucy Liu.... and I'm sure most people would say those 3 ladies are more attractive than Queen Latifah.
    But I believe Covergirl picked Queen Latifah because they wanted to reach a certain demographic of people.
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast