Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eva & Covergirl Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I heard Tyra had natural green eyes.
    You're right. Tyra's eyes are naturally green/hazel. When she first came out years ago, she and Byron (Allen?), the guy who "discovered" her in the mall were on a talk show talking about her eyes and how that's one of the things that made him notice her, besides her obvious height, etc. She was saying she didn't like them as a child because it made her different, but grew to like them as she got older.
    Last edited by tpfalconer; 12-16-2004 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typos

in yall tall b!tches face MizzDiva's Avatar
    But in Tyra's "before she was a model" pics she had honey/hazel/greenish eyes. Maybe she wears brown contacts sometimes.

I think all three shots are really good, but I'd rank them

Eva - Her skin positively *glows*
    Amanda - She looks really beautiful
    Yaya - She looks beautiful, too, Amanda's pose looks more natural, so I gave her the nod

Eva's other pictures are absolutely stunning.

Elyse looking famous Poor Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpfalconer
    When she first came out years ago, she and Byron (Allen?), the guy who "discovered" her in the mall were on a talk show talking about her eyes and how that's one of the things that made him notice her, besides her obvious height, etc.
    And her forehead. Don't forget her beautiful, stunning, magical, high fashion forehead.

Man--those photos are SO AIRBRUSHED that I can't really bring myself to like any of them. 'Manda's looks really weird to me; I think it's just the combination of her hair, the airbrushing, and the angle of her face. Seriously, they all look like they've just CAKED ON the make-up. Ah--caked on make-up, the hallmark of Season 3.

I can't decide between Amanda and Eva! Amanda has the total package but Eva's smile is just amazing!

FORT Fogey
    I was happy to see Amanda go. Nice girl overall but even in the covergirl shot, she looks like an alien to me. Her hair is the same color as her skin. They should've left it light brown. Theres so many girls on this show who would be considered unattractive in real life but the judges praise them so much that they brainwash the fans. I have a hard time believing Amanda, Shandi, or even Elyse would be considered anything special in the real world with a regular job. I guess for people who like awkard looking people but not mass appeal. I think Eva was the perfect pick because she is universal. She is unique enough to stand out but still looks like a regular star we see on tv now.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Theres so many girls on this show who would be considered unattractive in real life but the judges praise them so much that they brainwash the fans. I have a hard time believing Amanda, Shandi, or even Elyse would be considered anything special in the real world with a regular job. I guess for people who like awkard looking people but not mass appeal. I think Eva was the perfect pick because she is universal. She is unique enough to stand out but still looks like a regular star we see on tv now.
    Brainwash? All because the judges like them doesn't mean everyone else will. :rolleyes I personally believe Amanda is gorgeous and think anyone who believes otherwise are the ones brainwashed all because she doesn't fit the boring, find-them-anywhere mold.

LoL. People complaining about airbrushing? Holy cow .. have you opened a magazine lately?!

Season 3 has been the best so far. Can't wait for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Brainwash? All because the judges like them doesn't mean everyone else will. :rolleyes I personally believe Amanda is gorgeous and think anyone who believes otherwise are the ones brainwashed all because she doesn't fit the boring, find-them-anywhere mold.

caramelbeauty81
    I know people who were Amanda supporters even before her transformation, so I can't quite agree with the brainwashed theory. I love her looks because she's unique and that's what sets her apart from the commercial mass media (maybe more now than pre-makeover) - which will take her far.
    She's like the "tabula rasa" plain but great at being versatile and she can basically look good in anything; whatever make up, hair color, clothes etc! That's what a model is all about imho.

Simply high couture or high fashion whatever.....

I think the reason some people are complaining about the airbrushing is because previous photos haven't looked that airbrushed whereas these Covergirl photos look like they'ved gone to Airbrush heaven and back

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast