Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Maybe my message will be carried across the cosmos and be delivered in the forum they frequent.

Hmm... I was going to say something about the episode, and completely forgot what it was...

*sits here*

*still can't remember so makes up something else*

Yaya showed more arrogance this episode. Like, her comment about Eva was just snotty, and I don't get how she can do a total 180 and be all buddy buddy with her. I also didn't like how she included Amanda in it, because I don't think she'd be like that at all! Also, her cheering when Eva won was just kinda...funky. I feel like if it was legal, she would have stabbed Eva in the throat and ran away declaring how she won by default.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Maybe my message will be carried across the cosmos and be delivered in the forum they frequent.

Hmm... I was going to say something about the episode, and completely forgot what it was...

*sits here*

*still can't remember so makes up something else*

Yaya showed more arrogance this episode. Like, her comment about Eva was just snotty, and I don't get how she can do a total 180 and be all buddy buddy with her. I also didn't like how she included Amanda in it, because I don't think she'd be like that at all! Also, her cheering when Eva won was just kinda...funky. I feel like if it was legal, she would have stabbed Eva in the throat and ran away declaring how she won by default.
    Except there is no way Yaya would admit to having won by default. She would only say the crown is, and always was, rightfully hers.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I also didn't like how she included Amanda in it, because I don't think she'd be like that at all!
    Yeah I totally don't like it when people speak for others
    But it sort of reminds me of what Mercedes said at the final episode last cycle - something about staring at Shandi during the beauty photoshoot so she could make Shandi feel uncomfortable and produce a not so well photo - something to that extend.