Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking back... Pick your final three!

FORT Fogey

Looking back... Pick your final three!

Looking back throughout the competition, everybody has been making those damn 'GUESS THE ELIMINATION ORDER' lists. So, I dug through that thread, and lo and behold, some of them were eerily correct. So, I'm putting the best guesses up here!

1st Place: Iluvtv2, who posted this before anybody was eliminated!

14. Magdalena
    13. Kristi
    12. Leah
    11. Julie
    10. Jennipher
    9. Kelle
    8. Toccara
    7. Ann
    6. Cassie
    5. Nicole
    4. Norelle
    3. Amanda
    2. Eva
    1. Yaya - the winner

Although, after Kelle was booted, she changed it to this:

8. Cassie
    7. Toccara
    6.Nicole
    5. Norelle
    4. Ann
    3. Amanda
    2. Yaya
    1. Eva

So Into You posted this beauty of a list after Kelle got Booted!
    14) Magdalena
    13) Leah
    12) Julie
    11) Kristi
    10) Jennipher
    9) Kelle
    8) Cassie
    7) Toccara
    6) Ann
    5) Nicole
    4) Norelle
    3) Eva
    2) Amanda
    1) Yaya

Frosty posted this one after Nicole got booted:

5th: Norelle
    4th : Ann
    3rd: Yaya
    2nd : Eva
    1st : Amanda

Now, changing topics, lets guess the final three. Please, do not post spoilers here. If you know a spoiler, don't let on that you're basing your guess on that spoiler.

My guess:
    Yaya - Bad skin, not a covergirl.
    Amanda - The most beautiful remaining candidate, but going blind and she's slightly older.
    Eva - She looks very Cover Girl. I don't like her, or want her to win, but you can't deny that she looks like the Cover Girl.

AHAHAHHA! I totally forgot about my list. Wow, I got Top 5 right after doing my list over like, 3 times

Cool beans, ANTM

Hopefully my list will become 100% correct!

I'm keeping mine -

3rd: Yaya
    2nd: Eva
    1st: Amanda

I was trying to remember what my initial final three were. I think it was probably Yaya, Norelle, and maybe Eva. Guess for final three in reality is:

3. Yaya (has annoyed too many insiders)
    2. Amanda (they can't let her go before they can milk her blindness on the catwalk)
    1. Eva (has the "it" factor that ANTM seems favoring this season - as opposed to someone with more ideal physical dimensions)
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

BTW, does anyone want to wager that they'll pull an April on Amanda? "You've been perfect, but there's not enough personality coming through."
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    BTW, does anyone want to wager that they'll pull an April on Amanda? "You've been perfect, but there's not enough personality coming through."
    You know, I'm almost positive that will happen. Amanda's been my favourite from day one, but apart from her being legally blind, her ride has been too smooth.. But then again, the same could be said for both Eva and Yaya; while they have been in the bottom two, they've always had a solid fan base among the judges. No underdog in sight among the final three.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Newbie
    I wasn't here to make a guess weeks ago, but I went back and really looked at portfolios to make my decision...I think Yaya will be 3rd, Amanda 2nd and Eva 1st. I'd really like Amanda to win but she has a couple of things working against her:legally blind and older.....I do think she's the most "high-fashion" one of the 3 though...

My hopes...
    3. Yaya
    2. Eva
    1. Amanda

Reality (most likely)...
    3. Yaya
    2. Amanda
    1. Eva

Should have been...
    3. Norelle
    2. Nicole
    1. Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    Well, it would depend on how the Cover Girl pictures come out, and assuming she doesn't actually win, whether she ends up 2nd or 3rd. If she ends up in 3rd place, I could definitely see it happening. She's resting on being pretty, she never stepped up her game, that sort of thing, the real issue "blindness" and that Ford Models would probably be pissed being saddled with a legally blind model will never be brought up, at least not on camera, because that would make them look petty or discriminatory. If she makes it to the final two, they could just claim that the other girl did better on the runway and had equally good photos.

My predictions, well its a toss up. I've thought from the beginning that Eva would win because of her look, the drama they played up of her being the "last" girl they chose for the finalists, and the way she was the "narrator" of the story, and I'm sticking with that. Second or third, that's a toss up for me. Yaya has definitely been editted to be the villainess of the show, I just don't know whether they'll go with Yaya and Eva for the final two, or pick Amanda first, then an Eva v. Yaya bottom two showdown for the second final two spot. Since one of the competitors expresses her dislike for another, I'm going to assume its Yaya, which will set up some Eva v. Yaya showdown. OK, I'll bite the bullet and predict

1. Eva
    2. Yaya
    3. Amanda

As much as, I, myself would just wish to dismiss the fact that everything is pointing to Eva as the winner. (Which freaks me out! 5'7???? Even if she IS going to be a cover-girl....Some models will tower over her.) I'm going for all-fashion girl.

1. Amanda
    2. Eva
    3. Yaya

FORT Newbie
    Hello everyone!

I think her skin will become a major issue in the finale. She will be eliminated first. So that leaves the old blind lady and the shortie. Does anyone else think that the top three is really weak compared to the past two seasons? It seems like the show is going more for drama on-screen than drama on film.

But of the three, I think Eva will win this year because Cover-Girl will want a model who can also deliver a few lines for television spots. Amanda is physically more gifted than Eva, but I think Eva's youth and voice will put her on top.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast