Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be most successful?

Actually I don't think any of these models had what the top 2 in last season had. But I think Norelle, Nicolle, and perhaps Tocarra will have good careers -- but nothing like Yoanna or Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin
    Actually I don't think any of these models had what the top 2 in last season had. But I think Norelle, Nicolle, and perhaps Tocarra will have good careers -- but nothing like Yoanna or Mercedes
    I wouldn't call what Mercedes or Yoanna has a "career", yet.

I feel biased saying it since she's my favorite, but Amanda has great potential, I think she'll be scooped up fairly quickly if she doesn't win. I also think Norelle has amazing potential so long as she gets a little bit more experience. So, those are my 2 picks
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

I will go for:
    Ann - She has good physique and a beautiful face and she looks very confident on the runway
    Norelle - She looks good in photos and is skinny. She looks like a model to me from day one.
    Cassie - I love her face!
    Amanda - She is sooooo pretty, but her career might be short-lived

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Ann Elaine Markley - Have always been a fan.. need I say more? Check out my sig and avatar.. This girl looks awesome even when she's sleeping. She's got it all, height body face... I would say she's the most 'ready made' of all the girls. Just needs some proper grooming and guidance maybe. Im not convinced *at all* that she cannot take a good picture.

Norelle - the Japanese market already loves her. She reminds me alot of Elyse.. can do high fashion & commercial.
    Amanda - however short lived, she's got striking features and works the camera well.
    Cassie - as stated above, commercial
    Kelle - if she doesn't give up after this show ... shes the only one who didnt express explicitly in interviews that she's going to continue
    Eva - Im not sure.. I think she'd do better as an artiste than a model.. but she does have star factor
    Last edited by Astridr; 12-12-2004 at 12:08 PM.

1.ANN for sure!!
    she just rocks the runway!Gorgeous face + great body,she deserve it!
    2.Norelle
    just see her bio pic on upn site,already a model here!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Ann - You all know how I feel about Ann. (I like how almost everyone has listed her depite the outcry about her position in the top four.)
    Silly Sally, those posts came after we found out Ann was on the forum! Since, as it turns out, Ann actually reads this, I figure I should tell her this:
    You look like Euguenia (well, if you really are obsessed, then you've heard me say this about a billion times) - when you're not posing that is. Just relax your face! Girls open their mouth and stuff to make it look like they've got the face that you've got without trying!

I also, really really hope Norelle does't just go to Japan and not bother with Agencies in New York, Paris, Milan, etc. You're supposed to have multinational representation!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Silly Sally, those posts came after we found out Ann was on the forum! Since, as it turns out, Ann actually reads this, I figure I should tell her this:
    You look like Euguenia (well, if you really are obsessed, then you've heard me say this about a billion times) - when you're not posing that is. Just relax your face! Girls open their mouth and stuff to make it look like they've got the face that you've got without trying!
    I actually think Ann is prettier than Eugenia (and I'm not saying that because I think she will read this). I agree about her need to relax.

I also, really really hope Norelle does't just go to Japan and not bother with Agencies in New York, Paris, Milan, etc. You're supposed to have multinational representation!
    I would think Norelle would get an agency in NYC or LA (cause she's from California) and that they would send her to Japan (for the experience, because she would be good for that market etc...Actually I heard that the Hello Kitty company's profits were down. Perhaps Norelle could be their new spokesmodel! )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Yaya: takes good pictures consistently, is a fav at go-sees, has a good face and enough toughness to handle the biz.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    I would think Norelle would get an agency in NYC or LA (cause she's from California) and that they would send her to Japan (for the experience, because she would be good for that market etc...
    Yes, I heard recently that Norelle's deciding between New York and LA or possibly some acting. I don't anticipate her going to Japan unless her mother agency ships her there, so no worries.

I agree that Ann is naturally prettier than Eugenia, and I'm not just sucking up, either. (Okay, but I would be kidding no one if I claimed that my posts aren't now tinged with the "Ann might be reading this!" in my back of my mind. )

ANTM addict...
    ann, norelle, eva, cassie, and maybe yaya