Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 319

Thread: The Worst Photo.

  1. #61
    Amanda Still Ownz Lovely_Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Mt. Carmel
    Age
    25
    Posts
    286
    I'm sort of shocked Amanda's Dooney & Bourke shot is...hated?! *Feels betrayed.*

  2. #62
    Nik.Nicole.Bre.Lisa bhanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    This is gunna be fun......
    I'm trying to be as HONEST as possible...

    Swimsuit-Ann
    Beauty- Julie
    Lee Jeans- Kelle
    Dooney and Bourke-Jennipher
    YJ Stinger-Ann
    Mustang-Nicole
    Diamonds- Ann
    Kimono-Ann
    Anime- Amanda (I'll get eatan up for this one) Sorry, just didn't like it

  3. #63
    FORT Fogey Frostelized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northern Georgia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,122
    I'm surprised some people think Amanda's Mustang was the worst. I don't see it at all.

  4. #64
    FORT Fanatic gemma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Tina
    I'm sort of shocked Amanda's Dooney & Bourke shot is...hated?! *Feels betrayed.*
    I know. That photo was simply stunning.

  5. #65
    FORT Fanatic gemma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    I'm surprised some people think Amanda's Mustang was the worst. I don't see it at all.
    Definitely, As I'm sure you'll agree Frosty, Eva's was by far the worst ( ).

  6. #66
    Amanda Still Ownz Lovely_Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Mt. Carmel
    Age
    25
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    This is gunna be fun......
    I'm trying to be as HONEST as possible...

    Swimsuit-Ann
    Beauty- Julie
    Lee Jeans- Kelle
    Dooney and Bourke-Jennipher
    YJ Stinger-Ann
    Mustang-Nicole
    Diamonds- Ann
    Kimono-Ann
    Anime- Amanda (I'll get eatan up for this one) Sorry, just didn't like it
    *Doesn't want to eat you.* It's okay. Opinions are to be respected, no matter how odd it seems to others. *Feels all motherly.*

  7. #67
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6
    Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Julie
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Kristi- looks like porn
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Kelle - 2nd= Eva, only because her hair looks so fake
    Portfolio 4- Donney and Bourke - Toccara
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - Yaya
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Nicole
    Portfolio 7- Diamond Spider Brooch - Toccara
    Portfolio 8- T-Mobile - Ann
    Portfolio 9- Anime - Yaya

  8. #68
    Nik.Nicole.Bre.Lisa bhanson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    Here is the total after MY post:
    Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Eva-8, Jennipher-4, Magdalena-5, Toccara-4, Julie-4, Cassie-1, Kelle-3, Kristi-2, Ann-3, Norelle-1
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Jennipher-7, Kelle-11, Kristi-7, Toccara-1, Ann-2, Julie-5, Nicole-1, Cassie-1
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Kelle-33, Jennipher-2 (2 people have gone blind)
    Portfolio 4- Dooney and Burke - Toccara-10, Kelle-5, Jennipher-11, Cassie-3, Ann-2, Amanda-3, Yaya-1
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - Ann-24, Cassie-8, Yaya-1, Tocccara-1, Kelle-1
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Nicole-10, Toccarra-9, Norelle-2, Yaya-2, Amanda-6, Eva-1, Cassie-2, Ann-2
    Portfolio 7- Diamonds - Toccarra-15, Ann-6, Eva-3, Norelle-6, Amanda-1, Yaya-5
    Portfolio 8- Kimono - Ann-24, Yaya-7, Eva-2, Norelle-2
    Portfolio 9- Anime - Yaya-19, Eva-8, Ann-6, Amanda-2
    CONTESTANT TOTAL
    Ann-69
    Kelle-52
    Yaya-35
    Jennipher-24
    Toccara-21
    Eva-20
    Cassie-15
    Amanda-12
    Nicole-11
    Norelle-9
    Julie-9
    Kristi-9
    Magdelena-5
    Leah-0
    The results are crocked though, the girls who have been there longer, have a greater chance of getting bad results (more shoots) For example, Leah had 0 bad points, while Amanda has 12. Does that mean Leah took better pictures than Amanda? Maybe I should divide their scores by how many weeks they were there .
    Heres what it would be then:
    Kelle=53/5=10.6
    Ann=69/9= 7.7
    Magdelena= 5/1=5
    Jennipher=24/5=4.8
    Julie=9/2=4.5
    Yaya=35/9=3.9
    Toccara=21/7=3
    Kristi=9/3=3
    Cassie=15/6=2.5
    Eva=20/9=2.2
    Nicole=11/7=1.6
    Amanda=12/3=1.3
    Norelle=9/8=1.125
    Leah=0/1=0?
    Am I making this way too complicated ?

  9. #69
    Avatar from russocr88 :) purplecandle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    11
    LOL no, I think you're being very fair.

    It's more accurate to divide the points by the number of weeks.

  10. #70
    Amanda Still Ownz Lovely_Tina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Mt. Carmel
    Age
    25
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Here is the total after MY post:
    Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Eva-8, Jennipher-4, Magdalena-5, Toccara-4, Julie-4, Cassie-1, Kelle-3, Kristi-2, Ann-3, Norelle-1
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Jennipher-7, Kelle-11, Kristi-7, Toccara-1, Ann-2, Julie-5, Nicole-1, Cassie-1
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Kelle-33, Jennipher-2 (2 people have gone blind)
    Portfolio 4- Dooney and Burke - Toccara-10, Kelle-5, Jennipher-11, Cassie-3, Ann-2, Amanda-3, Yaya-1
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - Ann-24, Cassie-8, Yaya-1, Tocccara-1, Kelle-1
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Nicole-10, Toccarra-9, Norelle-2, Yaya-2, Amanda-6, Eva-1, Cassie-2, Ann-2
    Portfolio 7- Diamonds - Toccarra-15, Ann-6, Eva-3, Norelle-6, Amanda-1, Yaya-5
    Portfolio 8- Kimono - Ann-24, Yaya-7, Eva-2, Norelle-2
    Portfolio 9- Anime - Yaya-19, Eva-8, Ann-6, Amanda-2
    CONTESTANT TOTAL
    Ann-69
    Kelle-52
    Yaya-35
    Jennipher-24
    Toccara-21
    Eva-20
    Cassie-15
    Amanda-12
    Nicole-11
    Norelle-9
    Julie-9
    Kristi-9
    Magdelena-5
    Leah-0
    The results are crocked though, the girls who have been there longer, have a greater chance of getting bad results (more shoots) For example, Leah had 0 bad points, while Amanda has 12. Does that mean Leah took better pictures than Amanda? Maybe I should divide their scores by how many weeks they were there .
    Heres what it would be then:
    Kelle=53/5=10.6
    Ann=69/9= 7.7
    Magdelena= 5/1=5
    Jennipher=24/5=4.8
    Julie=9/2=4.5
    Yaya=35/9=3.9
    Toccara=21/7=3
    Kristi=9/3=3
    Cassie=15/6=2.5
    Eva=20/9=2.2
    Nicole=11/7=1.6
    Amanda=12/3=1.3
    Norelle=9/8=1.125
    Leah=0/1=0?
    Am I making this way too complicated ?
    Well...uh.......Um.....

    Let's add 1 point to each girl for each episode they weren't on! So...that'd be a +10/9 to Leah? And so forth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.