Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Photo.

Portfolio 1 - Swimsuit - Julie - its just plain bad
    Portfolio 2 - Beauty - Jennipher - boring no other way to describle
    Portfolio 3 - Lee Jeans - Kelle ohh man that one is so funny
    Portfolio 4 - Donney and Bourke - Toccara -awee i hate putting her down, but it just doesn't work for me
    Portfolio 5 - YJ Stinger - Ann - that one is obvious
    Portfolio 6 - Mustang - Toccara - i think the pressure got to her that week, she looks dull in the photo.
    Portfolio 7 - Diamonds - Ann - looks very scary
    Portfolio 8 - Kimono - Ann - another one of those....
    Portfolio 9 - Anime - overall i didn't really like any but i'll go with Yaya as the worst of the worst.

FORT Fogey
    After EvaANTM

Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Eva-4, Jennipher-3, Magdalena-2, Toccara-2, Julie-2, Cassie-1, Kelle-1, Kristi-1, Ann-1
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Jennipher-6, Kelle-4, Kristi-3, Toccara-1, Ann-1, Julie-1, Nicole-1
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Kelle-17
    Portfolio 4- Dooney and Burke - Toccara-6, Kelle-4, Jennipher-3,Cassie-2, Ann-1, Amanda-1
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - Ann-10, Cassie-6, Yaya-1
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Nicole-5, Toccarra-4, Norelle-2, Yaya-2, Amanda-2, Eva-1, Cassie-1
    Portfolio 7- Diamonds - Toccarra-8, Ann-4, Eva-2, Norelle-1, Amanda-1, Yaya-1
    Portfolio 8- Kimono - Ann-10, Yaya-5, Eva-2
    Portfolio 9- Anime - Yaya-11, Eva-3, Ann-2, Amanda-1 (NB: Geek the girl mentioned that Yaya is a self absorbed bitch)
    Last edited by -ANTM-; 12-11-2004 at 07:03 PM.

Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Norelle
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Kristi
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Jennipher
    Portfolio 4- Donney and Burke - Jennipher
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - ANN
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Amanda...
    Portfolio 7- Diamonds - Ann
    Portfolio 8- Kimono - Norelle
    Portfolio 9- Anime - none were bad but ANN!!!! lacked something
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Toccara ; She looks as if she's been pushed but still trying to be sexy.
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Kelle ; SHOCK.
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Kelle ; Bam, what happened to you?
    Portfolio 4- Donney and Burke - Toccara ; Alien
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - Cassie ; My god.
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Yaya ; That imaginary thing is so odd.
    Portfolio 7- Diamonds - Norelle ; Bad hair.
    Portfolio 8- Kimono - Yaya ; Don't know why but I hate it.
    Portfolio 9- Anime - Yaya ; BUMBLEBEE FOR fashion? forget about it.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Avatar from russocr88 :) purplecandle's Avatar
    Thanks ANTM for keeping track

Portfolio 1 - Swimsuit - Jennipher (with Amanda a close second )
    Portfolio 2 - Beauty - Julie (too much hair in her face!)
    Portfolio 3 - Lee Jeans - Kelle (her mouth was quite funny)
    Portfolio 4 - Donney and Bourke - Jennipher
    Portfolio 5 - YJ Stinger - Ann (pose was okay, face was not)
    Portfolio 6 - Mustang - Toccara (either her or Amanda)
    Portfolio 7 - Diamonds - Toccara (comment about the tarantula was so true)
    Portfolio 8 - Kimono - Ann
    Portfolio 9 - Anime - Ann

-ANTM-, thanks sooooo much for tallying the votes.

I'd probably mess them up if I tried.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Hmmm good topic. Only fair!

Jamaica Swimsuit Shoot: Eva. She seriously looks like MC Hammer or Milli Vanilli in that pose. Nole nailed it when he said she was Shaniqua the Ghetto Superhero. It looks ridiculous.
    Neutrogena Shoot: Cassie and Ann tie for this one. They both look to me like frightening old women. Cassie's made me think of the senile cataracts afflicted woman from The Others. "You're mad! I am your daughter!"
    Lee Jeans Shoot: Kelle looks incredibly alarming in this photo. Her face looks like it's melting off sideways.
    Dooney and Burke Shoot: Jennipher. Her face is totally blah. She has absolutely no expression. Just staring eerily with her flourescent hair.
    YJ Stinger Shoot: Ann's photo was just ridiculous. The pose was so stupid looking and she looks totally clueless and stoned facially. That was actually one of the worst of the entire competition IMO.
    Mustang Shoot: I think Amanda's, mainly just because it was boring. Her glammed up self was just staring dully, and as for her crazied up self, the mask looked like it was too tight and was pulling her face to one side, which made me laugh when I saw it.
    Verragio Spider Brooch Shoot: Toccara's. The spider looks like it's taking over her face. It just looks weird, like the picture was taken and then someone took a huge frigging spider and photoshopped it splat in the middle of her face. It's just distracting.
    Campbell's Soup Commercial: Okay so there was no picture. I'm just saying who looked the worst on camera. And that would be Amanda. She really did look just like an onion with Little Rascals ears.
    T-Mobile Shoot: Ann's limp fish arm looks so horrible, not to mention her dead face. Hers was just icky all around.
    Harajuku Anime Shoot: I didn't like Yaya's. She looked like a purple frog. It was just strange.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Hmmm good topic. Only fair!

Jamaica Swimsuit Shoot: Eva. She seriously looks like MC Hammer or Milli Vanilli in that pose. Nole nailed it when he said she was Shaniqua the Ghetto Superhero. It looks ridiculous.
    Neutrogena Shoot: Cassie and Ann tie for this one. They both look to me like frightening old women. Cassie's made me think of the senile cataracts afflicted woman from The Others. "You're mad! I am your daughter!"
    Lee Jeans Shoot: Kelle looks incredibly alarming in this photo. Her face looks like it's melting off sideways.
    Dooney and Burke Shoot: Jennipher. Her face is totally blah. She has absolutely no expression. Just staring eerily with her flourescent hair.
    YJ Stinger Shoot: Ann's photo was just ridiculous. The pose was so stupid looking and she looks totally clueless and stoned facially. That was actually one of the worst of the entire competition IMO.
    Mustang Shoot: I think Amanda's, mainly just because it was boring. Her glammed up self was just staring dully, and as for her crazied up self, the mask looked like it was too tight and was pulling her face to one side, which made me laugh when I saw it.
    Verragio Spider Brooch Shoot: Toccara's. The spider looks like it's taking over her face. It just looks weird, like the picture was taken and then someone took a huge frigging spider and photoshopped it splat in the middle of her face. It's just distracting.
    Campbell's Soup Commercial: Okay so there was no picture. I'm just saying who looked the worst on camera. And that would be Amanda. She really did look just like an onion with Little Rascals ears.
    T-Mobile Shoot: Ann's limp fish arm looks so horrible, not to mention her dead face. Hers was just icky all around.
    Harajuku Anime Shoot: I didn't like Yaya's. She looked like a purple frog. It was just strange.
    i love your descriptions!
    "this love is unbreakable..."

FORT Fogey
    Portfolio 1- Swimsuit - Eva-5, Jennipher-4, Magdalena-2, Toccara-3, Julie-2, Cassie-1, Kelle-1, Kristi-1, Ann-1, Norelle-1
    Portfolio 2- Beauty - Jennipher-6, Kelle-5, Kristi-4, Toccara-1, Ann-1, Julie-2, Nicole-1, Cassie-1
    Portfolio 3- Lee Jeans - Kelle-20, Jennipher-1 (Ok, thats just plain crazytalk that somebody finds Jenniphers worse)
    Portfolio 4- Dooney and Burke - Toccara-7, Kelle-4, Jennipher-6,Cassie-2, Ann-1, Amanda-1
    Portfolio 5- YJ Stinger - Ann-13, Cassie-7, Yaya-1
    Portfolio 6- Mustang - Nicole-5, Toccarra-5, Norelle-2, Yaya-2, Amanda-4, Eva-1, Cassie-1
    Portfolio 7- Diamonds - Toccarra-10, Ann-5, Eva-2, Norelle-2, Amanda-1, Yaya-2
    Portfolio 8- Kimono - Ann-12, Yaya-6, Eva-2, Norelle-1
    Portfolio 9- Anime - Yaya-13, Eva-3, Ann-4, Amanda-1 (NB: Geek the girl mentioned that Yaya is a self absorbed bitch)

My thoughts: I agree with the totals, aside from the Kimono, and of course the Mustang. How Eva's is so beloved baffles me.

Jamaica - Kelle: I don't like her pose, you can barely see the swimsuit and I don't like her arm between her legs like that. Also, not a fan of her hairstyle.

Beauty - Kelle: This is a beauty shot, and she just doesn't look beautiful in this photograph. Julie is second for me.

Lee - Kelle: Don't even have to think about it. How anyone can vote for anyone other than Kelle in this category is beyond me. I think I dislike Kristi's second.

Dooney and Bourke - Jennipher: Hate the face, very dead. Hate the pose, just awkward. Her awful hair and clothing don't help either.

YJ Stinger - Ann: Another one I don't even have to look at to know that Ann's is the absolute worse. Face is horribly ugly and pose could have looked a bit better instead of all flat like she just slammed into someone's windshield.

Mustang - Nicole: The alter-ego is just...ugly. Very ugly indeed. The face is dead, and her normal one isn't much better either. They aren't looking at each other (or even near each other) and it just makes the photo that much worse.

Tarantula - Norelle: I don't think Norelle looks beautiful at ALL in this photo. Hell, I don't even think she looks pretty. I think she looks absolutely horrid. I don't think Toccara's is bad at all. The only thing that sucks about it is the tarantula, and that's the dummy photographer's fault for putting it there!

Kimono - Norelle: She just looks horrible here. Like she's scared or trying to scare Her body is kinda pinched together because her shoulders are right up to her face. Ann is a VERY VERY VERY close second. I don't even like her face. Her face looks like it came straight out of the Grudge.

Anime - Yaya: Only because I like everyone else's more.