Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 10 Recap: The Lionesses Who Turned On the House Bitch

FORT Addict I need a hit! kant-sing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl

If looks could kill, Eva’s not-a-morning-person glare would have melted the smile right off Koko’s sunny face with a powerful laser beam [insert your own pyew-pyew sound effects here].

LMAO.
    My girl definitely doesn't hold back on the facial expressions in the mornings.

Oh no! Be careful, Norelle, mind you don’t shake the little walnut of your brain out of its place.
    Funny

We’re treated to a flashback of their whirlwind romance: from their first toast, to an odd snippet of what looks like Unfrozen CaveWomAnn dragging Eva about in a bit of rough foreplay, to Ann’s Fatal Attraction “You will be at me wedding” speech, to Ann’s proposal to Eva under the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center, to their first kiss under the stars in Central Park (okay those last two were in Ann’s imagination).
    Summed it up perfectly.
    Good recap. Love your vocabulary. You're teaching me new words that I didn't even learn in college.

CCL
    I, too, find myself pondering the transience of beauty [pitch in SFG’s voice rises with emotion], and how after just a few weeks we will no longer gather for our weekly recaps of ANTM together [SFG blubbers, overcome by the moment].

Once again I laughed out loud at your truly fabulous recap. I wish we could hide you in an over-sized kimono, travel back in time, take you to Japan and get you to knock some sense into "shiznit-eating" Yaya, hug poor little Norelle and get Eva & Ann back on the course of true love.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    snowy, as always, excellent. i'm sad norelle left, i liked her. she's so cute and dumb. but then, she is not model material. i want to listen to her talk though. she makes me laugh...and sigh.

i wonder if ann is going to try to hang with yamanda (so funny.lol) now. i think she'll get back with eva. norelle was just a fling...she meant nothing.lol

btw, tyra was fierce. she was giving face. she made me strike some poses.lol

Great recap. I am so sad about Norelle I think Ann should have gone home a long time ago.

FORT Regular
    The relationship between the rest of her Pink Positive cohort—I just realized they make a Pink Triangle, honestly (if you don’t laugh at the lesbian subtext, at least laugh at the Weezer reference)—is showing signs of strain.

Ann says she is surprised at how fast things have changed between her and Eva; from instant rapport to the current animosity. We’re treated to a flashback of their whirlwind romance: from their first toast, to an odd snippet of what looks like Unfrozen CaveWomAnn dragging Eva about in a bit of rough foreplay, to Ann’s Fatal Attraction “You will be at me wedding” speech, to Ann’s proposal to Eva under the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center, to their first kiss under the stars in Central Park (okay those last two were in Ann’s imagination).

Ann sits with a protective/possessive arm around her femme girlfriend Norelle.

Eva and Norelle go out to talk privately (as they should have all along, without Ann, the psycho girlfriend or Yaya, the solipsistic interloper)

No, no, not Norelle! Even Ann seems upset that she was chosen over her dear little girlfriend.
    I love how you always watch this show with your subtext goggles on!

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    You made Norelle's elimination beautiufl!! I absolutely love this recap (normally I don't respond to them, but since Norelle, my fave, was elim'd, I have to!)! It's so sweet waht you said... I love it!!
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

Endearingly ditzy and refreshingly unaffected, she was never the brightest bulb in the pack, and yet she always knew how to shine. Shine on you crazy Norelle, shine on.
    tear....

Quote Originally Posted by Shandilized
    You made Norelle's elimination beautiufl!! I absolutely love this recap (normally I don't respond to them, but since Norelle, my fave, was elim'd, I have to!)! It's so sweet waht you said... I love it!!
    Why, yes . . . it's amazing what Madame Snowflake can do with this show. Why not read and respond to the recaps and show your recapper some love? It's the only thanks that they get for a lot of hard work.

Awesome job, Snowy! You always manage to make me laugh, week in and week out. Brava! (Shine on, you crazy diamond.)

wow... it's really a wonderful recap,
    especially depicting the girlfight situation
    Norelle is really sweet to pink positive,
    I love she said : "I love Eva to death regardless of what happens." to Eva. And it's easy to see that Eva really cared about Ann then. Snowy, you go girl!
    When it feels so right n I don't care what people say

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123