Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 10 Recap: The Lionesses Who Turned On the House Bitch

Soo many hilarious spots; I'm hard-pressed to choose a favorite… Yaya's Eddie Haskell made me laugh so loud, my kids thought I was having an attack.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    From this point on every elimination is gonna hurt like hell. Except for Yaya’s, that is…

If looks could kill, Eva’s not-a-morning-person glare would have melted the smile right off Koko’s sunny face with a powerful laser beam [insert your own pyew-pyew sound effects here].

A new TyraMail, apparently written by Yoda, says, “Pack your bags and get ready to go, at 11 o’clock, a new home you’ll know.”

(if you don’t laugh at the lesbian subtext, at least laugh at the Weezer reference)

Ann’s proposal to Eva under the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center, to their first kiss under the stars in Central Park (okay those last two were in Ann’s imagination).

A short debate (no pun intended) over Kate Moss’s height breaks out

Yamanda

Yaya beams with a teacher’s pet grin that indicates she must have double-majored with Advanced International Asskissing as well.

I, too, find myself pondering the transience of beauty [pitch in SFG’s voice rises with emotion], and how after just a few weeks we will no longer gather for our weekly recaps of ANTM together [SFG blubbers, overcome by the moment].

Yayattitude

One thing you can guarantee, though, Yaya will come home telling all her friends how to say “RESPEITO” in Japanese keigo.

...she asks her new best friend by default (in terms of who despises her least, I suppose), Amanda, to join her.

Lionesses, Tigresses, and Bitchesses, Oh My

“Excuse me, may I take over your country in a media blitzkrieg and rule over you with an iron fist in a fabulous velvet glove?”

And Yaya, you seriously make me want to hit you over the head with a frying pan more.

I can almost see the More You Know PSA star fly across the screen

Same as you on the docks trying to get a date, Jay.

The answer is neither: what’s most important (to ANTM producers anyway) is keeping your ratings up with dramatic parlor tricks, and Ann, who has been in the bottom two for four…thousand five hundred sixty two times (!!!) lives to see another day in Tokyo, proving she has more lives than a cat, Jason Voorhees, and the great Buddha’s Jatakas combined!
    Excellent, incredible, divine! Fabulous as Tyra's velvet glove I your recaps!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl

Again, Yaya interjects her opinion into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with her, saying to Eva, “Seriously, you make me want to study psychology more.” And Yaya, you seriously make me want to hit you over the head with a frying pan more.
    Hear, hear!

Great recap! There were so many places that I couldn't stop laughing.

sfg, the recap (or, antm "dessert") is a beautiful tribute to
    norelle, interspersed with "delicious" wishful thinking (...
    yaya swollowing someone's fist...), delightful imagery (...
    ann's tranquilzed-rhino walk...jay's "command central"...),
    and unabashed, intellectual stimulation ("...yaya, the 'solip-
    sistic interloper'").

how you use words to create such a work of art is stunning.
    it's pure, compelling, and detailed.

just when i think there are no more surprises, you pull the
    rug right out from under me. and for that, i'm eternally
    grateful!

i hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

kthxbye.

b.
    Last edited by saab9x; 12-03-2004 at 03:57 PM.

Wonderful recap, Snowy. You are what makes this show interesting and watchable!

(if you don’t laugh at the lesbian subtext, at least laugh at the Weezer reference)
    I laughed at both!

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Awwww... thanks for this recap.. All the Norelle comments tugged at my heartstrings. Witty, funny and sweet at the same time.. lol How do u take digs at the girls (and my faves) and still let me enjoy it?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SFG
    Eva feels that whenever Ann gets frustrated with her own mistakes, she takes it out on Eva, a classic sign of domestic abuse.
    Haha I think so too!

Even visually, Eva is set apart by being the only person wearing white while everyone else is dressed in black.
    Wow great spotting! I never figure that out until you mentioned it!

[pitch in SFG’s voice rises with emotion], and how after just a few weeks we will no longer gather for our weekly recaps of ANTM together [SFG blubbers, overcome by the moment].
    I sure will miss your weekly recaps when the show is over!
    Ahh SFG you are a legend!

FORT Fogey
    Shine on you crazy Norelle, shine on.
    Oh my! Syd Barret and Norelle are two of my favourite people!

SFG, I couldn't agree more with saab. You've got a way with words that is beyond comprehension. I'm not sure what your current occupation is, but writing is most certainly your vocation. Solipsistic? You're like my English teacher on Crack! (In a good way )

I look forward to your posts every week, and I still stand by saying that if you had a blog, I'd read it! Cheers to you, one of the very few well-read people out there! Pink Floyd, Eddie Haskell, Buddhism... you're like a triviaphile's fantasy columnist!

Thanks for another great recap!

P.S. You're 5'2"? There goes my image of Monica Belluci reading this out to me!!

""Japan is the most difficult place I’ve ever been in my life,” Norelle states, not too hard to believe when the most difficult place she’d probably ever been to prior to this was shopping at South Coast Plaza."
    Hey South Coast Plaza is a big mall. One could easily get lost. It's a very difficult place to Shop. LOL
    Do i love you because you're beautiful? Or are you beautiful because I love you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast