Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Girl Who Wins It All" Episode 12 Preview (Finale) 12/15/04

"The Girl Who Wins It All" Episode 12 Preview (Finale) 12/15/04

As the competition and the pressure intensifies, the three finalists fight to win the coveted title of "America's Next Top Model" on the season finale airing Wednesday, December 15 (8:00-9:00 PM) on UPN.

"The Girl Who Wins It All"

The mounting pressure begins to take its toll on the three remaining girls as one expresses her blatant dislike for another competitor, and the final challenges determine who will be named America's Next Top Model.

Fashion designer Noriko Fukushima serves as special guest judge.

After a close-up beauty photo shoot for CoverGirl Cosmetics, one girl is eliminated leaving only two to fight for the number-one spot.

At the final challenge, a fashion show for a top Japanese designer, the two finalists are surprised when they see the unusual design of the runway and find out how they must walk it.

In the end, one of the competitors is named America's Next Top Model!

on the third-cycle finale of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    Episode: 12
    Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2004
    8:00-9:00 PM
    UPN

Credit:
    http://tvrules.net/modules.php?name=...ticle&sid=6609

The mounting pressure begins to take its toll on the three remaining girls as one expresses her blatant dislike for another competitor...
    Again? Do they ever give it a rest? In the past, we've never had real bickering in the last few episodes...

After a close-up beauty photo shoot for CoverGirl Cosmetics, one girl is eliminated leaving only two to fight for the number-one spot.
    Bye, Yaya.

CCL
    So it seems like the end the season in Japan? Interesting. I think it will be either YaYa or Ann expressing their "blatant dislike" for Eva. Which means Amanda will leave in fourth place...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Could be Eva's blatant dislike for anybody else as well. Or Yaya.. for this case.
    Amanda and Ann both don't seem safe

I think Ann will go home next week, unless she can work the extreme makeup scooter shoot next week. So I'm thinking Yaya may be eliminated on the closeup beauty shot (especially if there is any repeat of the "personal attack on Yaya" attitude that accompanied her first beauty shoot). I can see Amanda freaking out a bit about an unusual runway. Since she can't walk, and Eva has had more good pictures, I think Eva will be the winner
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

I think Yaya is in the deepest peril.
    "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."
    ~Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

The other consideration I forgot to mention is that the focus this season is very much on personality. That gives Eva a huge advantage out of the final four, with her magnetism. I think people are more willing to put up with occasional inappropriate remarks than arrogance (Yaya), and Amanda doesn't have a chance one-on-one against Eva. Ann - well, why is she still here again?
    Token Christian.

OO I'm curious about the runway!

I wonder when they'll start to run out of finale title ideas

What I'd love to see is some good, honest titles, like "The Girl Who Has Absolutely No Potential," or "The Girl Who's Here Just to Provide Drama!"
    Token Christian.

Entranced by BEAUTY Precious Things's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    What I'd love to see is some good, honest titles, like "The Girl Who Has Absolutely No Potential," or "The Girl Who's Here Just to Provide Drama!"
    THEY WOULD BE ANN AND EVA, RESPECTIVELY

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast