Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Girl Who Wins It All" Episode 12 Preview (Finale) 12/15/04

I suppose. It just looks to me that Ann is inconsistent as far as her pictures. You are right about the guests on the show to come in. Simon Doonan told her that she has a natural elegance.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    LOL How quickly they jump to discredit Ann. Its annoying (as an Ann fan) and amusing (as a Fort fan) at the same time you guys!!

Don't mean to pick at any nerves.

*Watches as the faithful Ann fans come.*

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Aww.. its just that Ann gets the most trashing everywhere when I really think she's a beautiful girl, who's rightfully on the show, and an amazing friend. Coupled with the underdog thing (what with all the bashing) guess Ann fans (like myself) feel inclined to keep presenting our points of view.

Anonymous made some good points too.. heh she can't just be 21.3%! (And these figures are hilariously random )

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    Aww.. its just that Ann gets the most trashing everywhere when I really think she's a beautiful girl, who's rightfully on the show, and an amazing friend. Coupled with the underdog thing (what with all the bashing) guess Ann fans (like myself) feel inclined to keep presenting our points of view.

Anonymous made some good points too.. heh she can't just be 21.3%! (And these figures are hilariously random )
    I think she gets trashing more then ever cause all the Eva fans are ticked at her. And disgruntled Nicole and Norelle fans influence others to trash her more cause she beat the two. What a cruel world. I actually don't have a problem with any of the final four. I just happen to like Amanda. Heh. I apoligize for joining the mob.

FORT Newbie

Yaya

Well now that it is down to Yaya, Amanda, and Eva. I think it is really anyones game, with a slight edge going to Yaya. She has had by far the best pictures. She looks amazing each week. Recently she has been looking more and more liek a high fashion model, and the judges hae commented on that. She did have an attitude problem but she has worked on that and you can see that she has been trying to make up for it. I honestly think Amandas sight will hinder her in the competition, especially on the runway. The screencaps for next week look great. Yaya looks gorgeous in every one of them. IMO Eva looks the weakest. Her face looks round and she looks way to comercial and i think she will be eliminated. That will leave us with Yaya and Amanda and after the runway i think Yaya will win. I also think Tyra wants someone ethnic to win this time around. Amanda is too simiolar to Yoanna and Adrianne so i think Yaya will win.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanQueen
    Her pictures were good while Eva's were great. Eva has more spark, more personality, and more talent than Jenascia. That's probably the reason why Janice doesn't say that much bad stuff about her.

Yes, I agree. And recall the episode when Jenascia was cut...she didn't take the shoot too seriosly. Tyra was giving her direction and she wasn't absorbing the advice.

Plus, Eva always seems to take great pictures.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I dunno Yaya and Amanda seemed like they were very close. They were kind of the outcasts of the Pink Positive fiasco. I think they are the more mature contestants.
    Older, yes. More mature? The girl who had a meltdown and accused a housemate of stealing her crystals, complete with song and dance? Or the girl who doesn't have enough common sense to keep her opinions to herself and let the professionals do their jobs?

I guess I feel like all the girls left have had their moments. Nicole, Norelle, and Kristi were the only girls whom I characterize as mature (as far as I can remember, anyway).

But I'll be happy if either Amanda or Eva wins. They both have strengths and weaknesses, so regardless of who does win it, there will be issues.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Yaya will go first. It'll be between Eva and Amanda. It'll be close, but I think Eva will win. I could picture Amanda winning too. Amanda reminds me so much of Yoanna and I don't want 2 Yoanna's to win in a row. I'm not really a fan of any of the final 3, but I've actually been liking Eva more lately. I think she'll take it and so does almost everybody else on this site.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 12-10-2004 at 12:52 AM.
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

There are no theories here.

I want Eva to win.

She came ,she saw, she conquered!

She deserves to win, but the one who deserves it rarely ever wins.

Just my opinion.

Nothing against Amanda. She takes ethereal photographs and she will be successful despite her disability.

Ya-Ya(dead silence)
    crickets chirping

Quote Originally Posted by Ether04
    There are no theories here.

I want Eva to win.

She came ,she saw, she conquered!

She deserves to win, but the one who deserves it rarely ever wins.

Just my opinion.

Nothing against Amanda. She takes ethereal photographs and she will be successful despite her disability.

Ya-Ya(dead silence)
    crickets chirping
    ITA!