Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Girl Who Wins It All" Episode 12 Preview (Finale) 12/15/04

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    Eva is always praised for her pictures, for her presence, even for her voice.
    I made a point to listen to Eva's voice last episode. It wasn't that great, in my opinion. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything, but I hardly would have praised it as Tyra et al did.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightfire
    That's just mean. I think the final two are Eva and Amanda. The runway kind of sets Amanda up to loose. I don't think I'm watching next season. For me, this has really kind of run it's course. It seems forced, And, even though she's is beautiful, I'm not sure that such a short girl as Eva can make it in the business. It's hard enough for the tall, standard women. It's so funny that last season the beautiful Janisca got a tongue lashing every judging for "being to short" and now Janice drops it. I'm suspicious. This isn't a contest.

And, it doesn't seem to help any of the girls. Yoanna isn't everywhere. Actually, she's close to no where. Adrienne with the spectacular life is going on the Surreal Life. I didn't see much of her. Shandhi on the Vh1 special looked as nerdy as ever.

Modeling is a hard world, where only the extremly lucky and talented get to the top. In the middle of Feb., none of us will hardly remember these girls. Most will go back home and continue on with their life which is a positive thing. But if they really "had it," why would you be on ANTM?
    Actually the "faaaaboulous" prizes this year could set this year's model apart they get a cover girl ad which is a pretty great prize.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightfire
    It's so funny that last season the beautiful Janisca got a tongue lashing every judging for "being to short" and now Janice drops it. I'm suspicious. This isn't a contest.
    Actually Janice has said she doesn't like Eva because she's too short, she's said it a couple time. That's the only reason why I think that it's possible Eva won't win. But then again Janice can contridicte herself in the same sentence she's so two-faced you never know what will happen.
    Last edited by mika06; 12-03-2004 at 09:07 PM.

in yall tall b!tches face MizzDiva's Avatar
    Yeah Eva has that "extra" that they kept asking Jenascia to bring forth. I loved Jenascia, I wish she could have stayed longer on the show, but she didnt pose like Eva does. Plus they both have two different looks.

Epesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    At the final challenge, a fashion show for a top Japanese designer, the two finalists are surprised when they see the unusual design of the runway and find out how they must walk it.
    I just notice it, btw

Hrm, how they must to walk? Someone, give me a clue, I'm totally blank.

From this description I am going to call that YaYa gets booted tomorrow night because they are still in Japan and other then her learning some of their language, I don't think she made many fans there....the model who gets booted after the close up pic is Ann because she has the 'dead face' and probably won't be able to close her mouth...Amanda will end up having problems on the finale with the crazy runway and Eva will win - hooray - hope I'm right!

There are officially too many theories.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    The mounting pressure begins to take its toll on the three remaining girls as one expresses her blatant dislike for another competitor

My guess, is that Yaya will be involved in this....but who knows! I also think it is Yaya who is elminated in the next episode.

Wait. I must be dense because something just occured to me. If the 15th is the last show, are two girls getting booted tomorrow or on the 15th?

They usually leave three for the final episode.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Tina
    There are officially too many theories.
    You think this is bad.. you should check out the Desperate Housewives thread!