Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Girl Who Wins It All" Episode 12 Preview (Finale) 12/15/04

I think from this title, Eva won, because usually they make the title from quotes that the girls actually say. I can just picture Eva saying, "I won it all!!"

Just a specualtion

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    Hmmm, this is interesting. I think YaYa is the one who has the blatent disrespect for Eva. But, I think it's mostly jealousy. Eva is always praised for her pictures, for her presence, even for her voice. I do want Eva to win. I'm still not sure if she will.
    If Ann wins, or is even in the top 2, I don't know what I'm going to do. (I almost said I wasn't going to watch again...but I'm addicted.lol)

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Don't you guys think that maybe Yaya really doesn't like Amanda? I say this because Yaya and Toccara were very close and in the chat with Toccara, I remember reading that she is sick of Amanda - sounded like she really didn't like Amanda.

Maybe Yaya feels the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Don't you guys think that maybe Yaya really doesn't like Amanda? I say this because Yaya and Toccara were very close and in the chat with Toccara, I remember reading that she is sick of Amanda - sounded like she really didn't like Amanda.

I dunno Yaya and Amanda seemed like they were very close. They were kind of the outcasts of the Pink Positive fiasco. I think they are the more mature contestants.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I dunno Yaya and Amanda seemed like they were very close. They were kind of the outcasts of the Pink Positive fiasco. I think they are the more mature contestants.
    That's true actually. I just remembered that Yaya choose Amanda twise after winning the past challenges.

I can't imagine Amanda talking badly about either Eva or Yaya. So it has to be either Eva or yaya b!tching about each other.

But really, is that new?

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    Hmmm, this is interesting. I think YaYa is the one who has the blatent disrespect for Eva. But, I think it's mostly jealousy. Eva is always praised for her pictures, for her presence, even for her voice.
    Where did this Yaya being jealous of Eva come from. It most be something Eva fans concocted as a put down. Yaya equals Eva in most areas and is superior to her in others. In my eyes anyway. Anyway, at this point I think they all winner, seeing how the runners up sometimes achieves more than the eventual winner.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS

That's just mean. I think the final two are Eva and Amanda. The runway kind of sets Amanda up to loose. I don't think I'm watching next season. For me, this has really kind of run it's course. It seems forced, And, even though she's is beautiful, I'm not sure that such a short girl as Eva can make it in the business. It's hard enough for the tall, standard women. It's so funny that last season the beautiful Janisca got a tongue lashing every judging for "being to short" and now Janice drops it. I'm suspicious. This isn't a contest.

And, it doesn't seem to help any of the girls. Yoanna isn't everywhere. Actually, she's close to no where. Adrienne with the spectacular life is going on the Surreal Life. I didn't see much of her. Shandhi on the Vh1 special looked as nerdy as ever.

Modeling is a hard world, where only the extremly lucky and talented get to the top. In the middle of Feb., none of us will hardly remember these girls. Most will go back home and continue on with their life which is a positive thing. But if they really "had it," why would you be on ANTM?
    Last edited by moonlightfire; 12-03-2004 at 03:47 AM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightfire
    It's so funny that last season the beautiful Janisca got a tongue lashing every judging for "being to short" and now Janice drops it. I'm suspicious. This isn't a contest.
    Janice brought it up once with Eva, but other than that she adores her. Eva has the ability to look tall. The judges have commented on that several times. Janice mentioned it when she was taking her photographs with the girls in evening dresses, and Tyra mentioned it for the YJ Stinger trampoline shoot, and in this week's kimono shoot. Jenasca also refused to wear heels at the panel which could only have helped her. Also, Jenasca was sub-par when it came to photos, walk, etc. Eva is usually splendid.

In this weeks episode, Tyra said that Eva looked about 4 inches taller because she was pointing her toes to the ground, and Yaya looked about 5'4" because her foot was completely flat.
    Last edited by rabidsara; 12-03-2004 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsara
    Janice brought it up once with Eva, but other than that she adores her. Eva has the ability to look tall. The judges have commented on that several times. Janice mentioned it when she was taking her photographs with the girls in evening dresses, and Tyra mentioned it for the YJ Stinger trampoline shoot, and in this week's kimono shoot. Jenasca also refused to wear heels at the panel which could only have helped her. Also, Jenasca was sub-par when it came to photos, walk, etc. Eva is usually splendid.

In this weeks episode, Tyra said that Eva looked about 4 inches taller because she was pointing her toes to the ground, and Yaya looked about 5'4" because her foot was completely flat.
    Jenascia had good pictures. It was just her talking back to the photographer in Episode 4 that had her eliminated. Also, she did not show her personality to the panel, which prevented her from standing out. Tyra even said that she had good pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    Jenascia had good pictures. It was just her talking back to the photographer in Episode 4 that had her eliminated. Also, she did not show her personality to the panel, which prevented her from standing out. Tyra even said that she had good pictures.
    Her pictures were good while Eva's were great. Eva has more spark, more personality, and more talent than Jenascia. That's probably the reason why Janice doesn't say that much bad stuff about her.