Thread: ANTM in Mad Magazine

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar

ANTM in Mad Magazine

The latest issue of Mad features an "Official Contestant Application for America's Next Top Model" that includes spot on charicatures of Tyra, Janice, Nigel and Nole. It's mostly just a parody of modelling in general more than the show itself, but the best part is the "waiver" at the end:

If selected, I promise to give America's Next Top Model all rights to surgically alter my face, body, and personality. If I am not already a bisexual, I am willing to become one for the duration of the show.

While in the house, I promise to spread false and malicious rumours about the other egocentric, hyper-competitive b*****s who don't have an ounce of my unique talent, unbelievably great looks or humility.

I pledge to relentlessly suck up to Tyra Banks, even pretending to be impressed and to enjoy myself when subjected to one of her pathetic, meaningless, mind-numbing, nearly seizure-inducing rap songs.

I also pledge to shamelessly kiss the wrinkled ass of Janice Dickinson, even pretending to be in awe of her beauty and career, despite the fact that she's a washed-up, plastic-surgery-addicted, skanky old hag.

[sign here]: _______________________
    The issue also includes parodies of the Apprentice, and references to Amrican Idol and the Restaurant.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    LOL that is so funny. The first and last paragraph is hilarious.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I also pledge to shamelessly kiss the wrinkled ass of Janice Dickinson, even pretending to be in awe of her beauty and career, despite the fact that she's a washed-up, plastic-surgery-addicted, skanky old hag.

boilerplate about the right to make them
    do "fear-factor" seems as amiss as the
    right to "play-up" any eating disorders.

nevertheless, "priceless."

kthxbye.

b.

That....was priceless!