Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 9 Recap: The Invisible Tard Who Got Tossed in Translation

This ep was part LOST IN TRANSLATION and WITHOUT A TRACE; I half expected to see Nicole fade from view when she was forgotten a 2 nd time!

I love reading your recaps because it brings to mind so many bits and pieces that I glossed over when viewing the show.

Love your sense of humour. Well done, YOU!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Nice recap, Snowy.
    You are the best and the funniest

A TyraMail card arrives that says, simply: "Prepare to die. Be ready at 9:15." Silly show producers. They have confused the real piece of TyraMail with one that a psychotic homicidal stalker has written to lure the girls into an abandoned warehouse where he plans to skin them then wear their hides as a suit while he does a happy dance in the moonlight. Oopsy! Should have noticed it was written in blood and contained a human ear.
    Great job, Snowie.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I read your recap before I saw the show, so I thought that you were kidding about the number of times they forgot about Nicole. I guess truth is stranger than fiction.

Another very amusing recap. I did not actually start watching the show until I read your recaps. Then I wanted to see if the show is as entertaining as your recaps. It isn't.

perfect as always, snowy! i always look forward to reading your point of view.

Great review. I almost think Tyra forgot Nicole on purpose at the last elimination.

FORT Fan
    SHAME! SHAME on Tyra for forgetting the lovely Nicole!!!!
    Will she forget her guests on her so-called upcoming talk show??? gheez!!!!

HOW UTTERLY TACKY!!!

I won't be surprised if she was given a script before the filming telling her what to do and what to say to try and make it more 'belieavable' to the audience.. hmmm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123