Thread: Next Top Model vs. Next Reality Show Winner

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar

Next Top Model vs. Next Reality Show Winner

Given that we know the final five girls, wipe the slate clean and ask who's it going to be?

Some of the contestants make better tv than models, does it matter?

Eva- as photogenic as she is, and with as much star power as she has, she doesn't strike me as a model; IMO she lacks refinement. great candidate for a tv show, probably the best of the group.

Yaya- this year's April? personality comes across poorly on tv, although she is a great model. I don't see her going to the top as a model or tv star, but would happily eat crow on this one.

Amanda- I feel like she's the strongest model of the remaining girls and could really capture a niche market with her look (kind of the Kristen McNemay niche), but am lukewarm about her on tv, she has charisma, but its not as strong as some others. My choice for final 2.

Ann- looks great on tv, really projects that "natural elegance" on screen but doesn't quite translate that to photographs, which is a shame. Something earthshattering would have to occur in the next 4 episodes for her to carry this, you never know...

Norelle- I believe she has it in her! Flies under the radar alot, but her sweetness counterbalances nicely with the rest of Pink Positive's sauciness. Needs to really bat one photo out of the park again. My choice for final 2.

Eww! Yaya is nowhere near April! April had refinement, grace, perfection!!

I agree with you on Amanda. I also place her in my final 2, and see as a possibility for winning.

I don't see Norelle in final 2 though. Right now, I can't remember all of the girl's names because I'm...out of it. But yeah. I see Eva in the Final 2.

yaya = april in terms of good photos and consistency of photos, not personality.

didn't really consider the "walk" though, don't know where the runway will factor in, that would be hard on Norelle and Amanda both.

FORT Newbie
    I'm wondering if any members or lurkers may know any of the girls personally?

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Eww! Yaya is nowhere near April! April had refinement, grace, perfection!!
    Thank you. I made a similar comment about another April/yaya comparison. But little cat you're right.. April was very consistent. Actually, I dont think any of the season 3 girls match her consistency. Perhaps Nicole could come close too.

Yaya seems much more like an intellectual Camillle, although not quite as crazy.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

How could I overlook that!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

i have a feeling antm will always go for height to remain legit in the industry thus ann would be the winner. if i were the ceo of old navy i would hire eva in half a heartbeat. norelle's cluelessness shows up in her photos and i don't like that. can't imagine her as the winner

i never noticed that about Norelle, but that's true. on the flip side, she takes good, consistent pictures and she while might be an airhead, she's not manipulative or insincere.