Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    I can only vaguely remember something happening to Adrienne, refresh my memory?
    Adrienne was walking around looking for her final go-see (?) in Paris. A man walked up and touched or pointed to her knee, she looked down, thinking she had a run in her stockings or something, and his hand just slid right up her skirt. (They didn't show the whole thing, just the first part) She was so upset, even though she was right there, she didn't make the go-see appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Adrienne was walking around looking for her final go-see (?) in Paris. A man walked up and touched or pointed to her knee, she looked down, thinking she had a run in her stockings or something, and his hand just slid right up her skirt. (They didn't show the whole thing, just the first part) She was so upset, even though she was right there, she didn't make the go-see appointment.
    Oh yeah I totaly remember that now! I felt so sad for Adrienne!

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Oh yeah I totaly remember that now! I felt so sad for Adrienne!
    Yeah, that must have been completely upsetting. You'd think you'd be safe wandering around with a camera crew, but I guess not. When they asked her why she didn't make all the go-sees, we never saw her explaining to the judging panel why she REALLY didn't make all her go-sees, she just said that she'd never been on the subway before, not that she was publicly molested by a pervert. They must have been told by the same little bird who told them about Robyn, though, because they didn't come down as hard on her as they did on Kesse and Robyn.

Kao
    I would have slapped the teeth out of that pervert's mouth. Now THAT would have made good television! I can understand why she would be upset though. You're just walking around minding your own business, having the time of your life and then some pervert man assaults you.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Oh no! I never followed Cycle 1 closely enough to know about the whole Adrienne incident. I did remember she didnt make all her go-sees though. How did you guys find out about the pervert?
    Poor Adrienne, But she's a tough chick, I'd imagine her beating the perv.
    They've probably taken measures to ensure the gals don't get to talk to strangers now.. Like, the crew should chase people away from approaching the girls in the first place, in my opinion. Especially since a couple of them are under 21 and not travelling with chaperones. If Im not wrong, when they hire a model under 21 for an overseas shoot, they'd have to get a parent along.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    They showed the entire thing in the episode. It was the first one in Paris, where Kesse got eliminated. I can't believe the gall of that guy, going up to her with camera's around and everything and trying to stick his hand up her skirt. They got his face on camera, so I assume they told authorities.
    In regards to the overseas stuff, it's under eighteen only that has to have chaperones. Once they are eighteen they are not considered minors anymore (although they can't drink in the states, they can in many other places.) It changes from place to place, but the laws usually adhere to where the person is from, not where they are going. Girls in Japan are still minors until they're 20, so it does change from place to place. But if an eighteen year old American or Canadian model were to travel to Japan, she wouldn't need a parent with her.