Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide's Interview with Toccara

that was toward Janice

I gathered that! Thing about her is.. for all of her looking down on models bigger then a size 3 -- she is just bitter because of all the $$ she has probably spent to look like she does anyway... I'd bet my next paycheck she has her plastic surgeon on speed dial!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison1995
    I gathered that! Thing about her is.. for all of her looking down on models bigger then a size 3 -- she is just bitter because of all the $$ she has probably spent to look like she does anyway... I'd bet my next paycheck she has her plastic surgeon on speed dial!
    SO that's why she always hated on Kelle, Toccara and Amanda. Kelle and Toccara have breasts perkier than the skinny girl that used to be on Ellen, and Amanda's body looks flawless after having a child.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Apparently, on an interview with Reality News Online.. Tocarra was pretty dismissive about the other girls on the show. She needs to tone it down

RNO: Give me one word or phrase to describe each of the remaining girls?
    Toccara: Nicole: Should have been gone; Ann: No way she beat me!; Amanda: I'm not giving her any more air time; Yaya: I love Yaya!; Eva: Short mama.
    RNO:What about Norelle?
    Toccara: I forgot about Norelle! Put that!
    http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...216.art&page=1

Wow. That's just plain rude to badmouth the other girls like that, and it really reflects badly on Toccara herself. I love the fact that she's confident, but she just comes across as arrogant and full of herself in that interview. Tone it down.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

To me she sounds a bit bitter about the experience. I would be too. Like Tyra said in the previous episode. Why waste her time if you think she is too big and can never be a plus sized super model? Why wait until greater than half the episodes to give her the boot. Doesn't justify all of her actions but it does explain it. More power to her in the future though.

I agree, TellTaleOrange. Bitterness definitely has something to do with it. I certainly don't blame her for being bitter, but she does come across as a bitch in that interview.

I'm sure she has a wonderful career ahead of her though, so she doesn't need to badmouth any of the other girls.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    Wow. That's just plain rude to badmouth the other girls like that, and it really reflects badly on Toccara herself. I love the fact that she's confident, but she just comes across as arrogant and full of herself in that interview. Tone it down.
    Apparently she didn't learn anything from the PR people, so she should have been axed that episode ...

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    Apparently she didn't learn anything from the PR people, so she should have been axed that episode ...
    She was eliminated in the PR episode, wasn't she?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast