Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What designers would you love to see the girls in?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

What designers would you love to see the girls in?

I would love to see....

1. Nicole- She is so pretty to me with a little punk..John Paul Gaultier, maybe some Dolce , Alexander Mcqueen. John Galliano definetly. Some Cavalli as well. Zac Posen too.

2. Norelle- I think she is a cutie. Very perky and all americany. Calvin Klein, Catherine Malandrino, Luca Luca, Ralph Lauren, Blumarine. For fun, John Galliano as well.

3. Amanda - HMM some Balenciaga, Proenza Schuyler, Tuleh, Dries Van Noten,
    Charles Chang-Lima, Chloe, Loewe

4. Eva- cutie!...Matthew Williamson would look great on her. Alice Roi, Betsy Johnson, Alice Temperley, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Missoni, Moschino

5. Ann- Ive recently decided she is very beautiful and has potential. I just hate the hair color they gave her. Big skunky highlites are awful. Anyhow...
    hmmm some Versace (Gianni not Donatella) Fendi Fur, Stella McCartney, Viktor and Rolf, Foley + Corinna, SOme Richard Tyler, Cavalli, , Lanvin, Lacroix

6. Yaya - John Paul Gaultier, Galliano, YSL (Tom Ford) Gucci (Tom Ford) Armani, Carmen Marc Valvo, Etro, Celine, Pucci, Valentino (She achieves that high Fashion glamour girl very easily!)
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Honestly I can see Ann, Norelle and Amanda walk for any designer!
    I want to see Ann in Dior and A. MCqueen

I don't know designers well, but the mention of Betsey Johnson makes me think Nicole could pull it off.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Likeafox, I could totally see Nicole in Betsey Johnson! Maybe some Dsquared and Rock and Republic too! I love her look. I thought she looked fab in the gown Marc Bower put her in...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Norelle's got Dsquared2 (shudders at how stupid it is that they call themselves dsquared squared in spit of the fact that i love them) written all over her.

Great question, Tallu! And I love your selections!

I think it would be interesting to challenge the girls with some mode Japonaise: Comme des Garcons, Yamamoto Yohji, Miyake Issei, Mori Hanae, Watanabe Junya, Maruyama Keita...Maybe even some fun street fashion (i.e. Harajuku, Shibuya, etc. Think "Fruits"!). It would be a nice departure to explore something other than Western fashion.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Well, whatever they show the girls in, I don't want to see any more clown makeup, clown clothes, or clown hair. I wanna see some elegance, some style, some chic. I wanna see them wearing clothes that are classy and simplistic, yet compelling, like Vera Wang.

Let me tell you all, this cycle's been hard for me because I have an INTENSE FEAR OF CLOWNS!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Nicole - I could see her in Rock N Republic and Alexander McQueen as well. Those designers have such an intense and otherwordly style that Nicole could pull off with perfection.

Amanda - I'd love to see her do Dior. I think she could pull of his designs perfectly. Right now, I'm thinking of Dior's Egyptian collection, and I think Amanda would fit in on the runway.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Let me tell you all, this cycle's been hard for me because I have an INTENSE FEAR OF CLOWNS!
    I'm with you Snowflakegirl. Watching this program, I'm developing an intense AVERSION to clowns. {hee, hee, hee}

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast