Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic"

11/24 "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic"

Sorry, the only thing I got from my Tivo listing was the title. Still pretty juicy isn't it? Who could it be?

If Ann makes it past next week, I can see her go off on someone. She needs some serious meds.

CCL
    I can see Ya Ya - she's been wound pretty tight. Or maybe Nicole will finally show some personality.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

My money's on Yaya, too.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Wow. I say Yaya.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Ya know, if I were one of the girls still in the house, I would probably band together and try to do as much as possible to drive Yaya out of her gourd. Not only because she's clearly condescending to the other girls, and clearly irritated by them [as further demonstrated by her comment in tonight's extra about all the screaming in the house getting old] but heck, its a competition, if you can get one of your main competitors to lose her cool and her focus and maybe eliminate herself, so much the better!

Its a possibility, given the number of practical jokers in the house, not to mention a couple of wicked mentalities, they might be deliberately trying to provoke a negative reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Ya know, if I were one of the girls still in the house, I would probably band together and try to do as much as possible to drive Yaya out of her gourd. Not only because she's clearly condescending to the other girls, and clearly irritated by them [as further demonstrated by her comment in tonight's extra about all the screaming in the house getting old] but heck, its a competition, if you can get one of your main competitors to lose her cool and her focus and maybe eliminate herself, so much the better!

Its a possibility, given the number of practical jokers in the house, not to mention a couple of wicked mentalities, they might be deliberately trying to provoke a negative reaction.
    That would be brilliant!

FORT Regular
    Amanda's too collected to go ballistic, even when she's mad, she's still calm. Norelle is too sweet. Eva gets angry, but I don't see her getting to the point of going so out of control that shed go ballistic. Ann is a competitor and seems pretty comfortable with this type of atmosphere. Im not anticipating Nicole being there, so my money is on Yaya. We've already seen her get pretty close to that point. And right now I dont think she has many friends beyond Nicole, and if Nicole leaves the prior episode, she might be pretty frustrated.

I can't see Norelle going ballistic under any circumstances, except perhaps with her StepMonster. As for Nicole, well the judges keep complaining that they don't see any personality, I guess throwing a massive temper tantrum would be a way of showing personality.

But I think the word "Ballistic" here is the key. I could easily see Eva, Amanda or Ann getting in a big fight, because they've already done that, and some of them seem to have confrontational personalities, but "ballistic" goes beyond that. The ANTM producers aren't beyond exaggeration in their titles or promotional clips, but "ballistic" promises a blow out temper tantrum. The only girl I see as being so incapable of controlling herself is Yaya, because she's repeatedly demonstrated an inability to hold back when it would be better that she did.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan

LOL... I'd love to see that.
    Ann's too cool to go ballistic.. given the brownie incident, I saw that she knows when to shut up too. Norella is bonding closer with Ann & Eva, and it seems Amanda's having fun with them too. No reason for one to fly off her handle when there're others to pull them back. I finally have something to remember Nicole by, the joke on the Tyra mail. So if Nicole losens up too, yaya's the only one left holding on to her Very Very adult and competitive values. Maybe the girls have another girly party and yaya goes nuts at all the fun in the loft.

My money is still on Yaya, but after watching the insider clips, I have to mention a couple of possibilities/scenarios. One of the clips showed the guys from Nu Kitchen coming to make them dinner, and they asked Yaya that the kitchen be cleaned up before they started cooking. (the audio was not good, so I could misattribute things, correct me if I'm wrong, anyone) Yaya goes around and asks the girls to clean up, but I guess doesn't have much success, so she grumbles about having to clean up the mess herself and complains that the NuKitchen guys should have called all the girls together and asked them in mass to clean up the kitchen, rather than making her do it.
    In the end, she has to do some of it. So she's clearly pissed about the kitchen and the continued inability of some girls to clean up after themselves.

Also, there appears to be a section where Nicole is filling up the dishwasher and complaining that she has to do it every day, so she may be a sleeper. The last possibility is that in the pink positive room, Eva, Ann and Norelle are staying up late, practicing their eye makeup and making a lot of noise while Amanda is trying to sleep. They continue even after she requests some quiet, so there's a potential issue, especially when they get to Japan and nobody knows what the sleeping arrangements will be.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast