Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFresh
    The preview for the clip show in on upn.com

Yaya is the one to go balistic. After throwing that kind of hissy fit, Yaya's chances of winning are very slim.
    This is a clips show. The hissy fit happened while they were still in NY.

FORT Addict I need a hit! kant-sing's Avatar
    I have feeling that when the next episode airs, that some of my favorites will show sides of them we have never seen. Maybe the bitchy will appear nice and the nice appear bitchy. Hopefully a lot of things will be explained. Hopefully it will be funny. Maybe we will get to see what personality Nicole really had.

Quote Originally Posted by TooFresh
    The preview for the clip show in on upn.com

Yaya is the one to go balistic. After throwing that kind of hissy fit, Yaya's chances of winning are very slim.
    But Yaya's hissy fit happened back in New York, because you can see Toccara reacting....Im so confused? Is it new footage or all old stuff?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    But Yaya's hissy fit happened back in New York, because you can see Toccara reacting....Im so confused? Is it new footage or all old stuff?
    Re: Next week's clip show. I'm assuming it is all old stuff. They couldn't really show clips from upcoming shows because then there might be some spoiler-action. I, for one, will be happy to see Toccara and Nicole again.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    It's UNSEEN footage. Stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor from previous episodes.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Ohhh, I knew it was Yaya, but I didn't know it was in New York. That's confusing...so they have a title for the clip show besides just plain "The Clip Show."
    Does anyone know the title of the next real episode then??

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Ohhh, I knew it was Yaya, but I didn't know it was in New York. That's confusing...so they have a title for the clip show besides just plain "The Clip Show."
    Does anyone know the title of the next real episode then??
    Nothing on the Tivo yet. Here's the description for the "Ballistic" episode:

America's Next Top Model "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic" Previously unseen footage of the first eight weeks, including a confrontation between Yaya and Eva and a lingerie fashion show for Kelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Nothing on the Tivo yet. Here's the description for the "Ballistic" episode:

America's Next Top Model "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic" Previously unseen footage of the first eight weeks, including a confrontation between Yaya and Eva and a lingerie fashion show for Kelle.
    haha what? i thought they wait until there is 3 girls left?
    this kinda sucks.......
    oh well i knew Yaya was the one always to go ballistic from the time she told Norelle to "shhhh" when she wanted to know what Yaya's name meant.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    It's UNSEEN footage. Stuff that ended up on the cutting room floor from previous episodes.
    Okay so theres no new photo shoots? No one get eliminated?

FORT Fogey
    There is an elimination - there is new footage.

It includes old clips, but also new footage: See Amanda whining about her working out.