Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic"

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Courtesy of TVRules.Net, It turns out, the girl who goes ballistic could be anyone of the 14 girls, because, it's all never before seen footage.

"Never before seen footage from the current cycle of UPN's "America's Next Top Model" includes a confrontation between two divas and a lingerie fashion show on "America's Next Top Model," airing Wednesday, November 24 (8:00-9:00 PM) on UPN.

"The Girls Who Goes Ballistic"

Never–before-seen footage from the first eight weeks of UPN's hit dramality series, including a confrontation between the two divas, Yaya and Eva and the girls putting on a lingerie fashion show for Kelle.

The episode will feature some of the most hilarious and intriguing moments, including Ann and Eva demonstrating their funniest impersonations of Janice Dickinson; Cassie revealing her past as a stripper to her mother; and Toccara's opinions about Amanda's shockingly blonde makeover.

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    Clips Show
    Wednesday, Nov. 24
    8:00-9:00 PM
    UPN"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    Cassie revealing her past as a stripper to her mother;

Past? More like past, present, and future.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    Courtesy of TVRules.Net, It turns out, the girl who goes ballistic could be anyone of the 14 girls, because, it's all never before seen footage.

"Never before seen footage from the current cycle of UPN's "America's Next Top Model" includes a confrontation between two divas and a lingerie fashion show on "America's Next Top Model," airing Wednesday, November 24 (8:00-9:00 PM) on UPN.

"The Girls Who Goes Ballistic"

Never–before-seen footage from the first eight weeks of UPN's hit dramality series, including a confrontation between the two divas, Yaya and Eva and the girls putting on a lingerie fashion show for Kelle.

The episode will feature some of the most hilarious and intriguing moments, including Ann and Eva demonstrating their funniest impersonations of Janice Dickinson; Cassie revealing her past as a stripper to her mother; and Toccara's opinions about Amanda's shockingly blonde makeover.

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    Clips Show
    Wednesday, Nov. 24
    8:00-9:00 PM
    UPN"
    Oh good, it's a clips show. I wasn't going to be able to watch it next week anyway. Now I won't miss anything too important!

CCL
    I like clips shows (when they are clips we haven't seen and not a re-hashed "What has happend so far..."). But I don't like that it interrupts the competition. Ah. You just can't win with me.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    I think it's Ann or Eva. Probably the MAnn

oh Lordie, Eva versus Yaya
    did I read that right?

tes
    I can't wait for the next ep!!!Eva and Ann doing Janice! Yaya and Eva did a lingerie show for Kelle!

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Oh good, it's a clips show. I wasn't going to be able to watch it next week anyway. Now I won't miss anything too important!
    So wait, Next wednesday (11/24) is not like an actual new episode? Its just clips?

After seeing the Tokyo episode and the comment she made about "if I get eliminated me and the judges need to have a talk (she thinks she deserves to win)" I can imagine her losing it - even becoming enraged - once she's eliminated

The preview for the clip show in on upn.com

Yaya is the one to go balistic. After throwing that kind of hissy fit, Yaya's chances of winning are very slim.