Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/24 "The Girl Who Goes Ballistic"

Not my Yaya

FORT Fanatic
    To go in a completely different direction - I'm guessing it's Norelle. Yaya seems to be too obvious. Norelle... yes, she's sweet, but I'm guessing that the pressure and the constant critiquing finally get to her.

I agree. I think most people would assume it's Yaya,but I think they're going to get a suprise.

I think yaya is too much of a scholar to go ballistic. she thinks highly of herself so she knows it would be beneath her to go ballistic.

I think it could be ann because she seems like someone that could just snap and kill everyone like in carrie. She seems to have a temper.

I dont think going ballistic is eva's nature in any situation. In an argument she would talk back and get pissy but i dont think she'd go nuts.

It could be amanda because she comes across as someone with a short amount of patience. She has lashed out before though because she has the potential of being just as catty as eva but just as short-tempered as ann

Norelle seems too quiet to go ballistic. She's very soft-spoken and not prone to start conflict but it would be cool to see her just go crazy and start breaking stuff in a fit of rage. I'd like to be surprised.

I don't think it will be Nicole either because she is just a pleasant person. I think she's someone who wants people to like her and not drive people away. It doesn't seem in her nature at all to go full-out maniac on anyone.

All in all, i hope its unexpected who snaps. And i hope they edit it well. I just feel bad for the person who is the victim of the girl who goes ballistic. Which girl do you think would piss somebody off that bad. Eva, maybe?

FORT Newbie
    I think it's sooo funny that Cassie got the blame for being the slob right before she got cut and now look what is going on in the house. Looks like all of them were slobs. Amanda calling Cassie a sloppy slut was maybe a little misplaced. Funny how editing makes everything look.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Wow. I say Yaya.
    $5.00 on Yaya, please.........can I get a reciept? She stuck up for Kelle by saying "it's hard to say someone's not black enough(before the monkey comment)" and she stuck up for Cassie during the brownie incident. She's been sticking up for everyone else and now she's finally sticking up for herself but I think she's gonna blow.......................
    Last edited by SleepyTimeBear; 11-16-2004 at 06:08 PM.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    **************Ka-boom**************

-----The sound of Miss respeito exploding-----

P.S I love Yaya but I can't help imagining her going ballistic

Maybe Ann snaps with the pressure since she knows she's close to being cut? And goes ballistic at the winner of the next 'contest'?
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

FORT Fanatic
    I missed the Jamaica episode, but I gather Ann has a major fear of flying?

If they are going to Tokyo, I doubt it's by boat.

Perhaps Ann will flip out on the plane....

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I missed the Jamaica episode, but I gather Ann has a major fear of flying?

If they are going to Tokyo, I doubt it's by boat.

Perhaps Ann will flip out on the plane....
    haha i am pretty sure she knows not to pull such a stunt so late in the game.

and i think its a "of course" that they are not going by boat just because they are traveling to Asia.