Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11/17 Preview Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Nicole is behind Ann. Notice the set of legs.
    Ohh I sooo did not see that.

Thanks

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I take Japanese at school, I can't see enough of the hiragana to tell you for sure what it is, but I can tell you that it isn't the seasons as was previously mentioned. It's got a Mu hiragana in the start of one of them which the seasons (Haru, Natsu, Aki and Fuyu) don't have. It does have a Ru hiragana on the end of one though. And a Ne. But again I can't see enough of it to tell the whole word.

thanks babywipes! That movie was so super duper lame :phhht , but I feel like some of the other models will be worse than eva.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    I take Japanese at school, I can't see enough of the hiragana to tell you for sure what it is, but I can tell you that it isn't the seasons as was previously mentioned. It's got a Mu hiragana in the start of one of them which the seasons (Haru, Natsu, Aki and Fuyu) don't have. It does have a Ru hiragana on the end of one though. And a Ne. But again I can't see enough of it to tell the whole word.
    You might be right, Saucy. I had no idea what I was talking about. I thought they looked more like kanji in script form than hiragana, which meant my Chinese might be of help, since there's, like, thousands of kanji characters transposed from the Chinese alphabet, of which the four in the screencap looked like definite possibilities.
    Last edited by nausicaa; 11-14-2004 at 11:27 AM.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Nono you woulda been right on if it was Kanji since the meaning is basically the same in Chinese, except with a different pronunciation obviously. I am hopeless at Kanji haha. Anyone is better than me trust me!!!

Was I the only person taken aback when "dying" first flashed across the screen?
    It was just a knee-jerk reaction, I guess, but those pictures still creep me out. Ann especially has that freaky sickly expression on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    You might be right, Saucy. I had no idea what I was talking about.
    No, nausicaa, you're right on! I don't even think I would have been able to read it without you.

hahahhah O...MA....GAWD...EVA..hahahh she can't act...OMGS..lol.hahahahha..... but she's still cool..lol..aahha..they going to tokyo....YOSH.....can't wait..tokyo is like the fashion capitol...they set the trend...yey...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234