Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Preview Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by PtonKD21
    what movie was eva in? Sorry if this has already been said, but I'm soo confused!

A movie called The Walk

http://www.urbanministries.com/store...th=43%7CVideos
    http://www.pyramidpicturesonline.com/multimedia.htm

Elyse looking famous Poor Grace's Avatar
    I gotta be honest: Eva' acting isn't too bad, there. I'm not blown away, but she's doin' alright. The editing is terrible, which I think makes her acting look worse than it is. And that wig sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    the last screen shot where the girls bow SO looks like hirgana (Japanese characters)
    i am so sure they are going as it was said before the show aired they were going to 2 countries that started with J.
    so lets hope for that.
    I don't know any Japanese beyond whatever it shares with Chinese, Dj, and I'm not very good at reading calligraphy anyway, but pretty sure that the characters are Summer (top right), Winter (bottom right), Spring (top left) and Fall (bottom left). A bit iffy on the left ones, though, seeing how most of it is covered up.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    I can't imagine any of them will be good at acting, except maybe Eva. The worst will probably be Norelle and Amanda.

are you kidding? a death scene is the perfect opportunity for Ann to finally use her patented no life behind the eyes look!

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    are you kidding? a death scene is the perfect opportunity for Ann to finally use her patented no life behind the eyes look!

I heard a little snippet of the "death scene" on the promo last night for next week's episode. Something about the angels are coming. It sounded like it was as campy and poorly written as last cycle's acting exercise, a clear invitation to ham it up and overdo it.

As for predictions, aside from the scene being dreadfully written garbage, my prediction is that it will not be a question so much of who did well, as who did less dreadfully than the rest.

FORT Regular
    I hope Tyra raps the location again. Also, will Ann freak out again, cuz I doubt they'll be taking a train to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Laballatician
    I hope Tyra raps the location again. Also, will Ann freak out again, cuz I doubt they'll be taking a train to Japan.

that's gonna be great!! ann freaking out !! yaaayy !

In the screen cap where there bowing, theres only Eva, Norelle, Yaya, Ann and Amanda.

Wheres Nicole? s

FORT Fogey
    Nicole is behind Ann. Notice the set of legs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast