Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Location for episode 9 spoiler

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    If they have a photoshoot in Japan, im speculating that Norella would benefit the most, given they'd probably have some funky make up again, and her doll like appeal would totally be a winner there

It's not even a spoiler that they're going to Tokyo. People have been saying it for ages, and someone went and blabbered it to me, much to my annoyance. :p

But hmm... I love Japan and Asian fashion. They are very unique and fun. Not at all stuffy like some American trends.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    salome nuthing against tokyo, i am actually excited i would love to go there..

i just here that the food is not to good

Quote Originally Posted by guillermoluvsme
    i picked up on that oo vivican, why is miami a fashion capital??? i am glad they will go to tokyo, i am interested to see how they communicate, you know get around in season one some spoke french and season two yoanna spoke italian i am sure no one speaks japanese. ugh the food is horrible in tokyo they are gonna not eat i bet.
    Who knows.. maybe April can speak some japanese, she is half-japanese anyway.. just not that fluent in it?

salome nuthing against tokyo, i am actually excited i would love to go there..

It's probably personal preference as to whether the food is good or not. Since the girls were willing to go to an Australian restaurant and eat kangaroo, I'm sure there won't be any qualms as to eating Japanese food.

FORT Newbie

I guess we hear (or here) different things... everyone tells me that the food in Tokyo is tremendous... from Italian, French, Chinese, Korean, to Japanese.

The place with the bad food rap is England.

PS---Haven't you ever watched the Iron Chef? Just watching that show should give you some idea how the Japanese revere great food.

Itadakimasu!

PS-Norelle has that Eurasian look which has been very popular in Japan for decades.

PPS-I predict that the Japanese fans and media will have Tyra-mania!
    Last edited by lamarkdotcom; 11-11-2004 at 08:57 PM.

Salome, your asian? WoW! I love tokyo, it seems like a funky place although i've never been there before

FORT Fan
    Tokyo should be interesting....

How they maneuver around will probably be hilarious.

how long is the flight? 20 hours or something? more than enough time for last nerves to be worked!!!!!!!!!! oh goodness, poor Ann, NO, poor Eva (Mamma)!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    how long is the flight? 20 hours or something? more than enough time for last nerves to be worked!!!!!!!!!! oh goodness, poor Ann, NO, poor Eva (Mamma)!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yurp, that sounds right -- 20 hours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast