Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Did anyone see the extra clips from last weeks show, with Cassie and Nicole arguing over Armenia? Cassie didn't think there WAS a country named Armenia, and Nicole only vaguely knew because the lead singer of System of a Down was from there.. Cassie continued to doubt it's existance, claiming to have memorized all the countries in the world, and that wasn't one of them. Yaya, who is mostly silent, is having a field day with this battle of intelligence. Yaya is getting tired of these clever girls.

ps. Yaya looked like Venus Williams in this shot....
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Ann's not posing well again.

Eva's making me like her more and more. She's coming off as very considerate and kind in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Eva's making me like her more and more. She's coming off as very considerate and kind in this episode.
    I Agree

Nicole's saying Eva shouldn't be top model because she had such trouble with the spider. Um.. yeah.. maybe if Top Model worked in a Zoo.. but how often would this even come up? What an odd way of determining who should be the winner...

I've been watching all the cycles of Top Model, and I thought for a while Nicole might win because they didn't show her much, but the winners of the last two cycles were featured heavily from day one.. SO... although Nicole is lovely.. top model she ain't!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Newbie
    Aww, I feel so bad for Eva. And I agree, she really is coming off as kind and considerate in this episode.

I still don't think Eva will be going home. My money would be on either Norelle or Toccara, because I'd be willing to bet their pictures were WORSE. And Norelle may have moved herself to the front of the list by her inability to handle the fake runway scenario.

Oh man, Tyra's hair is huge!

Tyra with an AFRO?!?! That's new.

FORT Regular
    I have a feeling that Eva's photo turned out well.

I think Toccara is going home. If not her, then Norelle.