Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

The whole thing about Tyra and Mom was to assuage her guilt that she cut the bulimic kid . She's the one who told the world that she'd be there to pull her nekkid butt off the stage if Cassie went back to stripping, and she needed some "good pr" to save her face.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Also, I can't believe Tyra made Yaya apologize to a hat, Tyra was on a roll this episode. She should forget about her talk show and aim for her own sitcom!
    I would have LOVED to see that. Apologize to the nice Kente hat, Yaya. "I'm sorry cheap fake Kente hat. Its not like I meant that cheap and fake were BAD things!" (grovel grovel grovel)

Tyra could've held the hat in front of Yaya and make her say, "I'm sorry, hat. I didn't mean to call you cheap and fake. Next time, I will show more respeito."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Tyra could've held the hat in front of Yaya and make her say, "I'm sorry, hat. I didn't mean to call you cheap and fake. Next time, I will show more respeito."
    Hee hee hee. I like that even better.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    ROFL!
    Yeah, Tyra could cut a small piece of black cloth with the words 'respeito' printed in white and pin it on the hat. Put it on the same table as Yaya. How do you like your tee shirt now?

Tyra didn't tell Yaya to apologize to THE HAT... rather, to the person who picked out the hat for this contest...

Yaya was way too serious about a hat that was supposed to be a prop.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Heh you're right. The whole respeito thing just is too funny to me. Yaya could give the designer her tee in apology.
    okok.. ill stop on the Respeito.
    But it is one thing to be defensive (which we have seen the judges dont like ala Kelle) and another to criticise the props, especially in the fashion industry. Models are hired and paid to promote the hats, she might dislike it so not choosing to wear it is fine. But to call the material cheap was totally uncalled for and dangerous to her position.

On another note. Models can choose to opt out of certain shoots. Top models included. Just because Tyra did a shoot with spiders doesnt mean other aspiring top models will definately have to try that route. If Eva has a phobia of spiders, Im sure she could successfully pursue a career avoiding shoots with spiders. Im not saying top models can be too picky about their jobs but we have to leave them with that tiny bit of element of choice. I didnt think there's any justification to Jay saying she could be eliminated because of the spider phobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    I didnt think there's any justification to Jay saying she could be eliminated because of the spider phobia.
    Well, to be fair to Jay (:phhht), girls have been cut for a lot less in past seasons. He isn't included in the judging so for all he knew, Eva really COULD have gotten cut for her fear at the photoshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    Tyra didn't tell Yaya to apologize to THE HAT... rather, to the person who picked out the hat for this contest...

Yaya was way too serious about a hat that was supposed to be a prop.
    She told her to apologize to the person who actually MADE the hat