Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11/17 **DESTINATION SPOILERS**"The Girls Meet Taye Diggs"

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    No way I doubt it's Jordan! I lived in Jordan for a year and a half it is sooo small and hilly and definitely not a famous fashion place.

I am so sure it would be Japan and I'm so excited

Quote Originally Posted by electronikfunk
    Jordan isnt exactly a fashion capitol, though. and if i remember correctly, busybee (right?) at twop said the first 2 letters were the same.
    Its probably Japan, but just for the sake of guessing, there's also Java, Jakarta, Johannesburg, and Jerusalem. Oh, you said FIRST TWO. That leaves Java and Jakarta. They're both exotic, but probably not fashion hotbeds.

Just as well its not Jerusalem. I could see the promo. Tyra voiceover: on next week's episode, one of the models creates a diplomatic incident when she hangglides into the Temple Mount and knocks a hole in the Wailing Wall. Shot of Mr. J. looking sober: "This could get her excommunicated"

Kao
    LOLOL!

I can see J Alexander, dressed up like a priest on his hands and knees screaming:

"LAWD, have MERCY on her SOUL!"

CCL
    Oh, Kao & Closet Fan!

I guess, as Salome has pointed out, that we can presume it is Japan because the commercial director's name is Japanese (although he could be Japanese and living in Jerusalem for all we know!). I know a lot of models go to Japan when they are starting out. Does anyone know what is the modelling/fashion scene there like?

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Just as well its not Jerusalem. I could see the promo. Tyra voiceover: on next week's episode, one of the models creates a diplomatic incident when she hangglides into the Temple Mount and knocks a hole in the Wailing Wall. Shot of Mr. J. looking sober: "This could get her excommunicated"
    AAHHAHAHAhahah!!! Ahem. *humor love*

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    ARGH. MANHUNT DID THAT ONCE AGAIN. Episode 3. When they had to speak JAPANESE and sell a product...**copiers**
    Manhunt did do that! Geez, so funny.

FORT Fogey
    Japan is easier to find work in, because fewer people have agents there and they (often) pay less so its less competitive.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Alot of black women LOVE Taye Diggs! I think im one of the few who find nothing really appealing about him. He has a nice smile but other than that.......nothing.
    iT'S FUNNY THAT SO MANY BLACK WOMAN ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM, AND HE MARRIED A WHITE GIRL. hE'S MARRIED TO iDINA MENZEL, WHO PLAYS THE wITCH OF tHE wEST IN THE bROADWAY SHOW, WICKED.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Wow I must be one of the few black women that missed the Taye Diggs boat. He does absolutely nothing for me. Now Morris Chestnut on the other hand.... mmmm mmm mmm...... pure chocolate heaven.

I thought there was something about posing with spiders on this episode?

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    on tvrules.net, they give more in-depth descriptions on upcoming episodes and it says the girls test acting skills for a campbell's soup commercial and the director doesnt speak english. one of the girls messes up and says she wishes another girl "bites it". Sounds like resident sweetheart Ann to me. And that's why I love her.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234