Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 **DESTINATION SPOILERS**"The Girls Meet Taye Diggs"

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    its funny that they are trying to sell Kevin Hill to Top Model fans. it seems like given that ANTM's demographic is 14 to 24 year old females, they would sell Veronica Mars just a little big harder and push Kevin Hill to a more appropriate audience...

Quote Originally Posted by kant-sing
    You're not the only one. He was a fresh new face in How Stella Got Her Groove Back. I think it's something about his head, nose, his height, and personality that's not doing it for me.

Uhhhh...He dresses nice. Nice smile. He can act. That's about all. Maybe if they were bringing in Boris Kodjoe, Denzel, Will Smith, or Morris Chestnut I would be more excited and drooling. Damn I'm getting hot just thinking about it. I can see Ya Ya, Tocorra, and Eva now. Especially Eva
    I don't care for Taye Diggs either. He doesn't do anything for me; he seems a little too cocky.

It seems like Yaya will connect with him more (rather than Toccara or Eva). Maybe she'll discuss how her nickname is from West Africa and he'll talk about how he's West African.

America's Next Top Model: Episode 9 Preview 11/17/04
    The girls must test their acting skills by performing along side Taye Diggs on "America's Next Top Model," airing Wednesday, November 17 (8:00-9:00 PM) on UPN. Star of UPN’s New Drama “Kevin Hill” Taye Diggs, Commercial Director Zenta Yoshie and Acting Coach Sandie Shurin Make Special Appearances.

"The Girls Meet Taye Diggs"

When the models take acting lessons, they are surprised to learn their challenge is to perform in a scene opposite Taye Diggs (“Kevin Hill,” “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”). Later, the girls acting skills are put to the test once again when they must shoot a Campbell’s Soup TV commercial in the local language with a director who doesn’t speak any English. When one model has a tough time with her performance during the shoot, she stirs controversy by saying she hopes another model “bites it.”

One of the remaining 6 models is eliminated.

"Commercial Director Zenta Yoshie"
    Why are they being so evasive? Doesn't the name sort of give it all away?

It sounds like they're going to try to recreate the Lost in Translation scene.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Gee, this can't possibly have anything to do with the promotion for Kevin Hill, can it?
    I don't really know who the actor is. But, I think promotion is the key to everything on this show.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    America's Next Top Model: Episode 9 Preview 11/17/04
    The girls must test their acting skills by performing along side Taye Diggs on "America's Next Top Model," airing Wednesday, November 17 (8:00-9:00 PM) on UPN. Star of UPN’s New Drama “Kevin Hill” Taye Diggs, Commercial Director Zenta Yoshie and Acting Coach Sandie Shurin Make Special Appearances.

"The Girls Meet Taye Diggs"

When the models take acting lessons, they are surprised to learn their challenge is to perform in a scene opposite Taye Diggs (“Kevin Hill,” “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”). Later, the girls acting skills are put to the test once again when they must shoot a Campbell’s Soup TV commercial in the local language with a director who doesn’t speak any English. When one model has a tough time with her performance during the shoot, she stirs controversy by saying she hopes another model “bites it.”

One of the remaining 6 models is eliminated.
    ARGH. MANHUNT DID THAT ONCE AGAIN. Episode 3. When they had to speak JAPANESE and sell a product...**copiers**
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    Japan
    I ditto Japan!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Japan. Two places starting with the same letter. Jamaica and Japan...
    or Jordan

Jordan isnt exactly a fashion capitol, though. and if i remember correctly, busybee (right?) at twop said the first 2 letters were the same.

I'm not sure if my previous comment was clear, so I'll reiterate. Zenta Yoshie, the commercial director, has a Japanese name. I think we can be 95% positive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast