Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 **DESTINATION SPOILERS**"The Girls Meet Taye Diggs"

FORT Addict I need a hit! kant-sing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Alot of black women LOVE Taye Diggs! I think im one of the few who find nothing really appealing about him. He has a nice smile but other than that.......nothing.

You're not the only one. He was a fresh new face in How Stella Got Her Groove Back. I think it's something about his head, nose, his height, and personality that's not doing it for me.

Uhhhh...He dresses nice. Nice smile. He can act. That's about all. Maybe if they were bringing in Boris Kodjoe, Denzel, Will Smith, or Morris Chestnut I would be more excited and drooling. Damn I'm getting hot just thinking about it. I can see Ya Ya, Tocorra, and Eva now. Especially Eva

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I think Norelle will shine in Tokyo, just like how Elyse became so famous there.

Yup, if she learns how to walk...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by kant-sing
    You're not the only one. He was a fresh new face in How Stella Got Her Groove Back. I think it's something about his head, nose, his height, and personality that's not doing it for me.

Uhhhh...He dresses nice. Nice smile. He can act. That's about all. Maybe if they were bringing in Boris Kodjoe, Denzel, Will Smith, or Morris Chestnut I would be more excited and drooling. Damn I'm getting hot just thinking about it. I can see Ya Ya, Tocorra, and Eva now. Especially Eva

OMG... if you enjoy a man with a hot body, rent How Stella Got Her Groove Back. If not for the one shower scene. His face doesn't do all that much for me, but his body is HOT!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    Yup, if she learns how to walk...
    Oh yeah I keep forgetting that she's not exactly the best walker Oh well, they're going to do acting there, so hopefully she'll do good in it.

JAPAN...YOSH....eeheheheh...ca n't wait till next weeks episode.!

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Gee, this can't possibly have anything to do with the promotion for Kevin Hill, can it?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Gee, this can't possibly have anything to do with the promotion for Kevin Hill, can it?
    Oh, you're so suspicious. I'm sure it is just a big *coincidence* that the models meet with the star of another UPN show. That said, I love Taye Diggs.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Japan. Two places starting with the same letter. Jamaica and Japan...
    beauty is only skin deep.

FORT Newbie

Taye Diggs/Kevin Hill

Nothing like UPN Cross-Marketing, placing Taye Diggs (Kevin Hill) on ANTM, to stir the pot. What's next, the girls doing a catwalk scene on Veronica Mars?

I think its cool that Taye Diggs is on the show. Wonder if we're gonna see any cliche fangs show up (catfight over Taye Diggs??)

That would be good for ratings!

Regarding Japan, I think Noelle has a very acceptable happa (Euro-Asian) look which has always been popular in Japan. I don't know if she has any Asian blood, but she's got that happa (Hawaiian term for half-white) look.

There is the perception that Japan goes ga-ga over anything Western... it would be fun to watch the ladies being rushed by the Japanese paparazzi.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast