Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 7 Recap: The Nasty Asses Who Got It On in the Hot Tub

Great recap,as always Snowy.
    Snow-girl to the rescue. I have to watch
    the show again today. I'm hooked!

Very glad this recap was possible Fabu as always, Snowy!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Newbie
    I totally missed the floor is lava part in the beginning. My two kids play that all the time. Jumping around screaming "hot lava, hot lava". I've never heard of that before, but apparently my kids aren't the only ones that like to do that. Where does it come from?

Great job Snowy!

Did anyone feel like this week's episode was the weakest so far? And you would have thought that idea for a photoshoot would have been really great TV. (N.B. NOT the recap. Snowy, as usual you are flawless. I mean the show itself.) My favourite is still the Heatherette episode. Images of Norelle walking in that pink dress and those pumps still replay in my mind and I cry laughing.
    P

The show opens with Eva, Norelle, and Ann in a refreshingly playful mood, cavorting in their panties, jumping on beds (you do realize, this is exactly how straight men imagine women alone together live).

I've seen people cry and I've seen people's crotches, but usually not at the same time.

To the folks who assumed that the openly bisexual girl and the stripper were automatically going to be the lezbo smoochers--you just can't stereotype people like that!

The Lapdance is Always Better When the Stripper is Crying
    What a witty, funny read! Awesome job, Snowie!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Snowflake Girl, you are very very hilarious! You should have your own freagin column in the paper! Excellent recap!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Much love and special thanks this week to SisterGracieLou and Jewelsy, without whom this recap would not be possible--literally! Thanks for coming through in a clinch, when my VCR did not.
    You know I'd do anything for you, Snowy-Punkin. Now you just need to "read" me the recap.

Hot tub! Beautiful models kissing! Girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl action! Cross-dressing! Kangaroos! Shoe shopping! Yup, that was my weekend--how was yours?

Well, there's got to be something inside of you, Cass, because it's certainly not food.

Oh no, shoe-shopping is like catnip to women, and so Ann, Eva, Cassie, and Toccara tag along, unable to resist the call of the heel.

Nanette murmurs a comment that's bound to send her back to the toilet bowl

Brought to You by the Council for Kangaroo as an Aphrodisiac

"This is the one and only time I will ever dress like a woman, to illustrate a point," Jay says (I guess the rest of the times are purely for pleasure?),

my personal opinion is that she needs to dump her boyfriend, see a therapist, eat a pork chop, and learn to love herself.
    Excellent job as always, SFG

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i forgot about nicole saying she could be bi if she was drunk. thanks for reminding me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast