Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: VH1 Goes Inside America's Next Top Model

Wow, thank you SO much Frostelized! I know I personally really enjoyed that

I really appreciate your hard work! Aren't you dedicated

April is quite funny indeed. I loved her slanted-eye comment, coming from her

Well, I came into this thread to let you guys know that VH1 is re-running this special on Monday (I haven't seen it yet myself)...but we probably don't even need to watch it after reading Frosty's comprehensive transcript!

Fantastic job, Frostelized! Thank you so much for putting all that hard work into not only the transcript, but compiling the highlights, and then being kind enough to share them with all of us! NishFets is right, that takes some real dedication!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

*does her Miss America wave* Well I really liked doing it knowing that a lot of people weren't able to see it so I just wanted to be helpful. Thank you guys for liking it!

I thought April did prove herself to be very funny in the show. Bah! To all the naysayers saying she was a robot with no emotion!! Camille proved herself to still be ridiculously delusional -- Oh, Nicole Panattoni?! I didn't even know that was her!! I was looking at her, and I was like, "Who is that?" I didn't have a clue until they showed her name. She looked very different indeed. It would be cool if someone could take a screenshot of her. One thing that was interesting was about the whole Jenascia incident. Catie was claiming the cameramen told her she couldn't go back, while Ken Mok said that wasn't the case and the girls just wanted to blame production. Hmmmm !

Oh, and did anyone think that Yoanna looked like Michael Jackson? I mean, with the hairstyle and leather jacket paired with white shirt...
    Last edited by Frostelized; 11-14-2004 at 03:58 PM.

Lauren+Claire=FTW ethereal.eyes's Avatar

Re: VH1 Goes Inside America's Next Top Model

Thanks Alot! I Read ALL Of It!
    "Hey Lauren, Wheres Your Baby?"
    "In Mah Tummy!" - Lauren Utter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567