Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VH1 Goes Inside America's Next Top Model

Thank you CCL! I'm glad you liked it.

For those who just want a quick review for now, and want to read the lengthy version later or what not, here are some of my favorite moments (I know, I have a lot!):

--------------------------

VH1 Camille: "If you're gonna be real, just be real. I didn't bite my tongue because if you have something to say, you have something to say." (Camille in bed saying "Don't play me, you have better chance playing Lotto and that's like one in a billion.")
    Voiceover: "Only one contestant liked those odds." (Footage of Yoanna and Camille. Ludacris' "Move Out the Way" plays. Scene of Camille and Yoanna fighting where Camille states, "Trust me, If I have something to say.. and Yoanna fires back she doesn't trust her.)
    VH1 Catie: "I wanted to see a fight. Fight, fight, fight, fight. C'mon!"

------------------------------

VH1 Tyra: "The whole room gasped and was like, hell no! That's not a model and I was like shhh! This is the diamond in the rough!"
    Vh1 Ken Mok: "And we all looked at her, you didn't? You're crazy!" (Janice in Milan saying, "This girl is a supermodel in the making.")
    VH1 Tyra: "This is what modeling is all about. It's about the girl thats the geek, that's awkward, that's gangly, that's nerdy. That when you just put all this amazing stuff on her, she just turns into a princess." (Shandi's beauty shot, her final shot. Clip from the 1st elimination when they show Shandi her photo and she goes, "Look at my butt!)

-------------------------------

VH1 Shandi: "A lot of people think that the decision to call wasn't mine, and you know, I was forced by producers to call. And actually, right after it happened, I demanded a phone."
    VH1 April: "And infamous high pitched Eric became a legend!" (Shandi calling Eric, him yelling at her.)

------------------------------

VH1 Adrianne: "He walks better than any broad I've ever seen, he has better legs than any broad I've ever seen."
    Voiceover: "J. proved he can walk the walk, but the girls also found out he can talk the talk." (J. saying various comments like "Personally, I think you all suck." and "Walk like the rent is due tonight.")
    VH1 Mercedes: "J. was really tough. J. Alexander told Yoanna walked like a dinosaur." (Yoanna walking for J. with music "Everybody walk the dinosaur" playing over it. Clip of J. telling Yoanna her walk is useless.)
    VH1 Yoanna: "I basically had a mental picture of how runway models walked and I was going to do this Brazilian stomp." (J. neighing like a horse and kicking)

--------------------------

VH1 Shandi: "I don't know how Jenascia didn't wake up because 11 girls running around getting ready, cameramen, I mean, it wasn't quiet."
    VH1 Camille: "You wanna know what really happened? Ok." (Audio of car screeching)
    VH1 Catie: "Oh wait, woah, this is juicy."
    VH1 Camille: "We got into the elevator and there are no cameras in the elevator. And I was like, "Where's Jenascia." And a few ladies, I'm not gonna say who, said "Oh no, I'm not here to babysit anybody." (April asking where Jenascia is, asking if she should go back and get her.)
    VH1 Catie: "We were all trying to get back up there and wake her up, but they wouldn't let us. The cameramen were like, No, no, no, you can't do it!"
    VH1 Ken Mok: "They never really wanna take responsbility for their own actions. They always want to blame it on production and it's never really the case." (People at the photo shoot calling Jenascia, her arriving on set.)

---------------------------

VH1 Yoanna: "There was like, old italian men staring over the bridge and like watching and we're like 'Oh my gosh'."
    VH1 Shandi: "I was like, "Are these people going to be watching us while we're doing the shoot?" It was mostly like old men like driving by. It wasn't great." (April and Mercedes with April saying who the boys would rather see naked)
    Voiceover: "April may have been digging the shoot, but Mercedes definately wasn't."
    VH1 April: "Mercedes, really wasn't cool with it because she's number 1 not that cool with the nudity and number 2 not that cool with the nudity all up in someone's grill."
    Voiceover: "It wasn't just that, Mercedes was skeeved up with the guy's taking the pictures too."
    VH1 Mercedes: "Two of the times the photographers were like, *Italian accent* Ok, put your hand, you know put your finger by her breast, oh yeah, that's very good!"
    VH1 April: "Pretend I'm your boyfriend, pretend I'm anyone other than I am." (April telling Mercedes she's the doe and she's the buck.)
    VH1 Mercedes: "I'd rather take directions from April than 2 horny Italian men!"

--------------------------------

VH1 Ken Mok: "We were more vicious with that shoot, because we wanted to have a shark in that tank."
    VH1 Tyra: "But then, some of the girls were menastrating, so we decided not to do that."
    VH1 April: "You're basically under a cold dismal tank, searching for the flash and you can kind of hear it, and hope you're looking the right way."
    VH1 Catie: "I had this beautiful pose, doing this backwards summersault and then you do a closeup on my face, and my face is like this." (Tyra saying, "A little cross eyed.")
    VH1 Sara: "You come up and you have snot dripping down your nose, and you're wet, and you look like sh*t, and then you have the crew like, (*cups face and gets close to the camera) 'How do you feel right now Sara?' Are you serious right now? GET OUT OF MY FACE!"

VH1 Catie: "I was just like, you gotta be kidding me. You're f*cking insane." (Catie saying she doesnt want to do this and she doesn't want to die.) Stick tarantulas in my mouth and I'll be cool. Put tarantulas on me, I'll be nervous, but I'll be cool."
    VH1 Sara: "Producers were there to help her out. Here's a cell phone, call your daddy. Calm your ass down, girl."
    Voiceover: "Catie's rough time actually began with a makeover a few weeks earlier." (Catie saying she doesn't care what they do with her hair. Tyra telling her they are cutting it all off.)
    VH1 Catie: "I didn't...wanna look...like a dude."
    Voiceover: "To make matters worse, Catie injured herself during the process. Or so she says."
    VH1 Catie: "I broke my toe that day, in the salon. It hurts to break your toe!"
    VH1 Ken Mok: "She didn't complain about it to us. All she was doing was crying about how she looked like a boy!" (Catie showing the camera her toe in the VH1 studio. She points to her toenail and says it's fake because she lost her real one.)

-------------------------

THIS WAS HILARIOUS
    VH1 Shandi: "One morning she woke up, and her lips like ballooned. I mean, she looked *freaky*!"
    VH1 April: "Her lips are huge anyway! You could not tell the difference. It would be like me being, "Ken, I woke up this morning and my eyes, I dunno, they look small and slanted!"
    Voiceover: "Of course this being reality tv, the conspiracy theory started flying."
    VH1 Sara: "She thought somebody sabotaged her."
    VH1 Camille: "It was just...really odd that the most important shoot the beauty shoot is coming up."
    VH1 April: "We had to come up with a scheme to really just knock her off this runway, so I captured a South American spider and placed it on her pillow before she went to bed. And we tickled the spider right before she fell asleep, and it bit her lip." (Camille posing for her beauty shot.)

------------------------------------------

VH1 Nigel: "One of the funniest tests that we ever had never made the actual show. We all wanted them to dance, interpretive dance to the music." (Clips of different girls dancing pyschotically :p)
    Voiceover: "The girls got loose, and then there was April."
    VH1 April: "This is what they told us, they said, "It's important that every dance move you make, could be a photograph. How would you dance? You know, you'd do like the robot, you know, like you'd do different poses." (April dancing like...a pyschotic *sides hurt* And the judges reactions. Outkast music plays, "1, 2, 3, oh, oh, Shake it, oh oh, shake it like a polaroid picture..")
    VH1 Tyra: "She was trying to do it, to uh, make every shot look like a picture, but (*Juts arm out stiffly and makes strange face is not a picture."
    VH1 April: "That is not how I dance!" *laughing*

-------------------------

VH1 Mercedes: "Ok girls, it's all about sex appeal. If you don't really push your boobs up (*pushes breasts up*) and (**throws her necklace over her back so it's not in the way) make yourself be known, then it's not gonna happen for you. (*agrassively squeezes and grabs breasts*) These are gonna get you in the front door! Ah, I'm done, where's my water? (*flings hand dramatically*)"

VH1 Mercedes: "Not only did I have a competition with Yoanna, but I'm competiting against these 15 year old supermodels. And then, one of them, oh my God, this is horrible, one of them took the skin, on my stomach and said, 'Oh, you're fat, you need to lose weight' This is a little 15-year old supermodel that I wanted to punch!"
    Last edited by Frostelized; 11-13-2004 at 11:12 PM.

OMG your a goddess! Thank you so much for doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    VH1 Mercedes: "Not only did I have a competition with Yoanna, but I'm competiting against these 15 year old supermodels. And then, one of them, oh my God, this is horrible, one of them took the skin, on my stomach and said, 'Oh, you're fat, you need to lose weight' This is a little 15-year old supermodel that I wanted to punch!"
    What competition is Mercedes talking about here?

She was talking about the final runway show for DSquared.

Were all the people talking in a room together or was it like each person induvidulaly?

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Were all the people talking in a room together or was it like each person induvidulaly?
    When they provided the commentary, the camera was just on them.

Thanx Frostelized!
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Frosty THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA poor Mercedes though

VH1 April: "We had to come up with a scheme to really just knock her off this runway, so I captured a South American spider and placed it on her pillow before she went to bed. And we tickled the spider right before she fell asleep, and it bit her lip." (Camille posing for her beauty shot.)
    Is April joking or is she really serious?

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    She was joking.

Thanks Frosty, that sure was hard work. April is really funny
    How i wish that was really what happened

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Frosty THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
    She was mocking Camille. Camille apparently thinks someone sabotaged her, because otherwise she would have won. Despite the fact that she was obnoxious, despite the fact she was a mediocre model. IT HAD TO BE A PLOT!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast