Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: VH1 Goes Inside America's Next Top Model

FORT Regular
    VH1 special was disappointing. Just recap of best moments. Nothing extrordinary. If you saw the show, you saw the VH1 show. It did kind of the make the show seem cheesy. A few bits of information here an there, but nothing great.

I thought it was okay too-just a freagin commercial every 5 minutes was majorly annoying. I enjoyed seeing the season 2 girls again-Mercedes and Sara were my favorite and the stuff they showed again about Camille made me remember why season 2 is my favorite!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Epesus
    I think Giselle went there too.

Urgh -_- *smacks forehead*

I missed it. -_-....

*goes to see when a rerun will air*

*makes note to self to watch the rerun tomarrow at 3*

FORT Regular
    I thought it was funny how the girls made fun of Catie cause she said the reason she was upset in the salon was cause of her short hair AND she broke her toe. They said she never mentioned it.... all in all it was pretty good IMO. I didn't watch much of the first season so it was good to hear about those girls.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Urgh -_- *smacks forehead*

I missed it. -_-....

*goes to see when a rerun will air*

*makes note to self to watch the rerun tomarrow at 3*

April was featured a lot and looking fabu: she talked about her "dancing" and her girl on girl shot with mercedes and the shandi-hot tub incident.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    April was featured a lot and looking fabu: she talked about her "dancing" and her girl on girl shot with mercedes and the shandi-hot tub incident.
    groan... now i'm really upset that i missed it! ack. hopefully there's a rerun and i hope to see my girl shannon (cycle 1) in it

URGH -- Ok. VH1... *growls*

I come home, and they are showing it! So I'm like what the poo, they said they were showing it at 3! Apparently, they changed the time or something and the next reair isn't until the 10th!! >: I WILL type up that transcript!!!!!!!!

10 minutes later.... Oh. The 10th is only 2 days away I was thinking I'd have to wait a week or two

I recorded it *hehe. It was good, except that they gave Yoanna like this puke yellow foundation for the interview parts. It was awful. her face didn't match her neck at all. None of the other girls looked that weird.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    URGH -- Ok. VH1... *growls*

I come home, and they are showing it! So I'm like what the poo, they said they were showing it at 3! Apparently, they changed the time or something and the next reair isn't until the 10th!! >: I WILL type up that transcript!!!!!!!!

10 minutes later.... Oh. The 10th is only 2 days away I was thinking I'd have to wait a week or two
    Aw, Frosty, you're so cute!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast