Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: J. Alexander

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar

J. Alexander

i love j. alexander. i know i'm not the only one. i think he is incredibly fabulous. yes, i know his hair is always a mess and his outfits are...well, i don't know.lol

but, when he's on the screen, i am very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    i love j. alexander. i know i'm not the only one. i think he is incredibly fabulous. yes, i know his hair is always a mess and his outfits are...well, i don't know.lol

but, when he's on the screen, i am very happy.
    Who don't like "flaming queens" ?

He's righteous

J . . . OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, J . . .

Strange, nasty-looking hair, Goodwill-bargain-looking clothes and all . . .

y'gotta love him!

Um . . . HER?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey
    This guy is hilarious, he's helpful in a critical but nice way, and I get the impression that although he's critiquing the girls he'd like to sit down and be friends. He's also his own person and seems to be loving it.

As opposed to Jay Manuel, who isn't helpful and is just plain critical and mean. I get the impression that although he's 'helping' the girls, he's just seething because they get to be the stars of the show while he's second fiddle. A very ugly second fiddle with fugly silver hair.

FORT Fogey
    He's hands down hilarious and seems very pleasant to be around with because even when he is giving out critiques he does it in a funny way.

I loved when he mocked Norelle's walk in the Runway 101

"Try not to do this."

What can i say about Ms. Jay
    This guy, i LOVE her. He is so funny. I love how she always has a joke prepared.
    My favourite was
    "your walk is as useless as a flashlight with no batteries in the dark"
    Ms. Jay just be cracking me up.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    J. Alexander is my favourite person "behind" the show. He's not mean, just delightfully witty. Plus, he's willing to come down to the loft and help the girls with their walks. Unlike Jay Manuel, who wouldn't do that without pre-sterilized latex gloves and a gas mask.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    you guys are right, he is very helpful. he's not mean. jay manuel is kind of an a-hole huh? i've realized this lately.

i loved when ms. j had on that school marm outfit. that was just wonderful in every way. he should be a guest judge or a permanent judge. i think he should be on every show instead of mr. jay. (why did tyra call jay manuel mr.? he's just as flaming as ms. j.)

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    you guys are right, he is very helpful. he's not mean. jay manuel is kind of an a-hole huh? i've realized this lately.

i loved when ms. j had on that school marm outfit. that was just wonderful in every way. he should be a guest judge or a permanent judge. i think he should be on every show instead of mr. jay. (why did tyra call jay manuel mr.? he's just as flaming as ms. j.)
    Maybe because Mr. J doesn't wear skirts & heels as often as Mrs J? I agree with you that I'd like Mrs Jay on every show rather than that vile, shallow cad Jay Alexander.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast